Windows 10: Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ??

Discus and support Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ?? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Now I have updated 2-3 computers til this 1803 and ALL of them randomly mess up the network facilities - they can't find each other, they can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by keldsor, Aug 27, 2018.

1. keldsor Win User

Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ??

Now I have updated 2-3 computers til this 1803 and ALL of them randomly mess up the network facilities - they can't find each other, they can't WakeOnLAN and I beleave there is way more !

I went back to 1709 and ALL works again - so I'm pretty sure that's wrong in 1803 - I can't see no other explanation !

How is this solved in 1809 version ?

and if it IS solved - how can one "jump over" 1803 and right into a 1809 update ?

:)

keldsor, Aug 27, 2018

2. Computer's IP Adress

i had a dynamic ip address so i tried to have a static one so i did some steps to change it but it didnt work out so i put ip address on obtain automatically now i cannot see my computer's ip address listed on ipconfig /all please help

Anmol Agarwal, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ?? :)

Flava0ne, Aug 27, 2018
  4. NavyLCDR Win User

Static IP adress vs DHCP

Does your router support specific IP address reservations? Any client in the Address Reservation table will always get the same IP address. The client gets set to DHCP but it always pulls the same IP address from the router. That way the router handles the DNS name lookup for the local network.

Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ?? [​IMG]

Also, is the network connection on the computer set as a private network?

Is Network Discovery turned on?

Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ?? [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

1. Fatal error in 1803 concerning computer names and IP-adresses ?? - Similar Threads - Fatal error 1803

2. About IP Adresses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About IP Adresses: Need Help! My ipconfig settings are below: Ethernet adapter Ethernet: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Wireless LAN adapter Yerel Ağ Bağlantısı* 1: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected...
  3. About IP Adresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    About IP Adresses: Need Help! My ipconfig settings are below: Ethernet adapter Ethernet: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected Connection-specific DNS Suffix . : Wireless LAN adapter Yerel Ağ Bağlantısı* 1: Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected...
  4. About IP Adresses

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. ip adress issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    ip adress issues: ip adress changed how do i re link when the ip address changes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress-issues/3a7185bb-427f-48a3-af35-5abeda6272e6
  6. suspicious ms ip adress

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    suspicious ms ip adress: hi, ibm xforce and check point firewall find suspicious ip adress "152.199.19.161". But i am investigate this address and found "msecnd.net" and registired MS . How to check this address is trusted ?...
  7. IP Adress

IP Adress: How do I find the IP address of mu computer (running W10)? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/00092bb2-a514-4914-9938-3ca553c4e29a
  8. IP Adress

IP Adress: Why would my IP address remain the same after I moved and changed states https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress/485c5387-eadc-474b-871d-e05218cbaf36
  9. IP Adress issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    IP Adress issue: My Mouse w/o borders can't solve IP adress. How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-adress-issue/7ac2a607-a66e-4eea-a291-e5d485931507
  10. my IP adress is invalid

my IP adress is invalid: I have a desktop computer that is connected to a wifi range extender through an ethernet cable after leaving the computer off then turning it back on it shows up with IP address invalid and to fix it I have to reset my wifi extender that takes a while to set up again is there...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solitaire idxgifactory4