Windows 10: Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box

Discus and support Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Help please i keep getting Fatal Error in the middle of the screen to tell me to log out because my start button does not aknolage me volume does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by valeriehorsted, Dec 17, 2019.

1. Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box

Help please i keep getting Fatal Error in the middle of the screen to tell me to log out because my start button does not aknolage me volume does not work on a touch to change it or my Callender does not work either Help please...been like this all day says log off and next time when i sign in they will have it sorted but it comes back

:)

valeriehorsted, Dec 17, 2019
  2. JamesSuit Win User

Blue box with lock inside of it, flashing continually in middle of screen.!!

Blue box with lock inside of it, flashing continually in middle of screen.

JamesSuit, Dec 17, 2019
  3. Flava0ne Win User
    Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box :)

Flava0ne, Dec 17, 2019
  4. Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 17, 2019
Thema:

Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box

1. Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box - Similar Threads - Fatal error middle

2. Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset: I was using windows insider devi don't remember build number. Yesterday when i opened my laptop, i found out that the start menu wasn't working, there were some wifi issues etc.. So i decided to reset my pc with local files and removing everything. But when the installing...
  3. Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen Error in the middle of local reset: I was using windows insider devi don't remember build number. Yesterday when i opened my laptop, i found out that the start menu wasn't working, there were some wifi issues etc.. So i decided to reset my pc with local files and removing everything. But when the installing...
  4. Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: The computer restarts on idle mode without any reasoning. Have tried updating all graphics card drivers as well as Device drivers and firmware to the latest version but still no luck. Have tried with assistance from Microsoft support as well but still no luck. Help would be...
  5. Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

Facing Blue Screen error VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: The computer restarts on idle mode without any reasoning. Have tried updating all graphics card drivers as well as Device drivers and firmware to the latest version but still no luck. Have tried with assistance from Microsoft support as well but still no luck. Help would be...
  6. black box in middle of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black box in middle of screen: I have a black box in the middle of my screen. How do I remove this box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-in-middle-of-screen/9b5e32cb-87ec-4939-810b-519efbd9867b
  7. black box in middle of screen

black box in middle of screen: I have a black box in the middle of my screen. How do I remove this box? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/black-box-in-middle-of-screen/9b5e32cb-87ec-4939-810b-519efbd9867b
  8. blue screen event trace fatal error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blue screen event trace fatal error: cannot log in to my windows 10 laptop. keep getting green screen 'event trace fatal error'. I've tried all the troubleshoot options but just cant boot up. can anybody help me?...
  9. White box in the middle of the screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in the middle of the screen: Hey guys while I was working my screen suddenly went off and then there was white box in the middle of my other monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-the-middle-of-the-screen/eb2460ac-7a91-4c43-a97a-9ca4313e1831
  10. Gray box in middle of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gray box in middle of screen: I have a gray box in the middle of my screen, it looks like it has to with adjusteing the brightness. My cursor goeds underneath it and I cannot move it. It blocks the center of the screen. How do I get rid of it?...