Windows 10: Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows...

Discus and support Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, after trying everything I found in this community and other websites to solve this issue, I have to do this post because I couldn't fix it. We... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntonMartinezQ, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows...

Hi, after trying everything I found in this community and other websites to solve this issue, I have to do this post because I couldn't fix it.

We have a .Net 4.0 software that connects to a WebService for medical products traceability, and it was working just fine until Windows updated to version 20H1. I've checked with the Service providers and there have been no changes or updates in the Service for years.

Error whithin the software:

Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows... 6ba96c91-0b38-43c5-a589-291467aa5af7?upload=true.jpg

This translates to: "Error recieving the HTTP response to https://___. This may be because the link of the service end doesn't use the HTTP protocol. It may also be because the server rejects an HTTP request context possibly due to the service closure..."
    Then, on debugging we get this error:

Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows... ab6c38c8-5ab7-4196-a051-b46b6698ed9e?upload=true.jpg

Which translates to "The client and the server cannot communicate, because they don't have a common algorithm" Message: " The connection has been terminated. Reception unexpected error"

Finally, in the windows events log:

Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows... c7db984f-a4f3-4cdc-a670-836234326009?upload=true.jpg

We have tried several things to fix this, for example:

• Enabling TLS 1.0, 1.1, 1.2 and Strong Crypto on the windows registry
    • Enabling FIPS compliant algorithms for encryption

This only happens for update 20H1 and up. We're currently working with a previous windows versión and the WS connection works perfectly fine. But we'd like to have the SO always updated to the last version for security and support reasons.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance!

:)

AntonMartinezQ, Apr 16, 2021

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Hi ,

I am getting the error Continuous since 1 Months:

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows... 642a38e6-f11a-4940-b31d-c2bce5eebeca?upload=true.png

Anyone can help ????

Sandipkumar Nayi, Apr 16, 2021
  3. Windows 10 A fatal error occurred while creating an SSL client credential. The internal error state is 10013

Hi,

After upgrading from windows 8 to win10 and installing Cisco Any Connect Client my laptop is never shutting down, I have to press the button to shutdown it, while digging the event I got this log

"A fatal error occurred while creating an SSL client credential. The internal error state is 10013."

Muhammad YasirNawaz, Apr 16, 2021
  4. Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows...

Event ID 36871 - Repeating TLS Error 10013

Each day shortly after logon, my windows 10 log fills with numerous copies of SChannel Error 36871:

"A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013."

I do not see any symptoms of this error that I recognize as such - failed secure connections etc.

The error occurs both before and after domain connectivity is established - as indicated by NtpClient.

Despite the error being "fatal", it repeats 2-4 times, followed by an increasing pause before repeating again.

My question is, first and foremost, what does internal error state 10013 indicate?

AndrewWiggin, Apr 16, 2021
Thema:

Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows...

1. Fatal error while creating a TLS client credential internal error 10013 after Windows... - Similar Threads - Fatal error while

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: Hi, I have 6 of this error when I start my computer. What this and how to repair Thanks!Windows 10 21h2 all update!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" />...
  3. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: Hi, I have 6 of this error when I start my computer. What this and how to repair Thanks!Windows 10 21h2 all update!- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Schannel" Guid="{1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}" />...
  4. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential (10013)

in Windows 10 News
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential (10013): [ATTACH]If you are getting A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential error in the Event Viewer, you can troubleshoot the problem with the help of this guide. This error occurs on Windows 11 as well as Windows 10. However, the solutions are the same...
  5. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. The SSPI client process is SystemSettings PID: 11796....
  6. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013. The SSPI client process is SystemSettings PID: 11796.1000000 times...
  7. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: 7,396 errors since 7/3/2021. Why? What is this? No helpful information in the error nor searches. No app nor purpose for creating the connection. Zero ability to track this down....
  8. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: 7,396 errors since 7/3/2021. Why? What is this? No helpful information in the error nor searches. No app nor purpose for creating the connection. Zero ability to track this down....
  9. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: - OK, I am getting this error about 900-1,400 times per day. I would like to track it down to the source. I noticed that it was firing off while my computer sat here "quietly" for a couple of minutes before I got on to post this. <Event...
  10. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: This error comes up repeatedly in my event viewer. I am running windows 10 20H2 version and this error seemed to be the cause of the crash to the desktop of Microsoft flight simulator 2020. I have been experiencing crashing of this game repeatedly and I can found in my event...