Windows 10: Fatal Error

Discus and support Fatal Error in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message: Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4::... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Linwood32026, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Fatal Error

Every time I try to open my Microsoft solitaire collection game, I get the following message:

Fatal Error-IDXGIFactory 4:: CreateSwapChainForComposition failed. The parameter is incorrect (HRESULT 0x80070057)

Does anyone have a solution to fix this problem?

:)

Linwood32026, Jul 7, 2019
  2. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

I've been trying to format my system but right after it finishes formatting I get a Fatal Error during the Windows installation process. That Fatal Error is a Data Error (cyclic redundancy check). I know that it's because of my hard drives, but how do I fix this issue? I have 2 Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 250GB SATA II Hard Drives in RAID 0. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated. *Smile Fatal Error :)

Flava0ne, Jul 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 update fatal error

Hi,

In order to resolve your concern about fatal error C00000D4, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by
    Deason Wu on this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Flava0ne Win User

Fatal Error

Fatal Error

Okay, I disabled RAID and now just formatting one of my hard drives. I will post back and let you know if I get another Fatal Error or if the Windows installation was a success.

Flava0ne, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

Fatal Error

1. Fatal Error - Similar Threads - Fatal Error

2. LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/hello.exe for writing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/hello.exe for writing: First, I set a file which can cout the "hello, world!", then I stop debugging, afterward, I change it to cout onther number, but always exist error, the tip is "LINK : fatal error LNK1168: cannot open Debug/hello.exe for writing". I need to konw how to slove the problem....
  3. Startup Menu Fatal Error Message (And TaskBar Search/Windows 10 Icon)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Startup Menu Fatal Error Message (And TaskBar Search/Windows 10 Icon): Hello, Re: Startup Menu does not work, get a pop up "Fatal Error"…. Restarting did not solve the problem... and also going to Control Panel. Task Bar “Type here to search” and mouse over “the Windows Icon” does not work. (however, if I right click on the windows Icon I can...
  4. BSOD - Event Tracing Fatal Error - Win10Pro wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - Event Tracing Fatal Error - Win10Pro wont boot: I got a pc from a friend that needs this computer to run quickbooks (nothing was backed up previously) that gives the aforementioned error at boot.I havent been able to run dism, keep getting source files not found error. I have successfully run /componentstorecleanup but...
  5. fatal error C1034: stdio.h: no include path set

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    fatal error C1034: stdio.h: no include path set: Hey, I'm using VSCode for a small C project. Been trying to compile with gcc.exe from Mingw but it doesn't have <winternl.h> whice I need for my code although it has <windows.h> and other headers... but these things are beyond my understanding. So, I tried compiling...
  6. Driver Power State Failure & Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error BSODs for past 5-6 Months

Driver Power State Failure & Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error BSODs for past 5-6 Months: Hello, My Asus X510UN Laptop is suffering from Driver Power State Failure & Video DXGKRNL Fatal Error BSODs for 5 to 6 months now, these BSODs are much more frequent now a days, especially this week. Previously it only happened 2-3 times a week, now it happens 6-7 times a...
  7. Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error"

Need help with the "Localbridge.exe - fatal error": I got a LocalBridge.EXE- fatal error on my desktop. Had been trying to open google when it happened. Screen went black then came back with small white box with the error. CLR error- 80004005, this program will now terminate. Any help is appreciated....
  8. Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fatal error on middle of screen in a blue box: Help please i keep getting Fatal Error in the middle of the screen to tell me to log out because my start button does not aknolage me volume does not work on a touch to change it or my Callender does not work either Help please...been like this all day says log off and next...
  9. BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR

BSOD VIDEO DXGKRNL FATAL ERROR: Hi Microsoft, I have an MSI GS43 it has two graphic cards, one nvidia and one intel integrated. When I disable the nvidia driver from device manager my laptop work like a charm, no error. When I enable the nVidia driver the problem appear. after a few seconds the blue...
  10. Fatal Error and Disk 100

Fatal Error and Disk 100: I've just installed https://www.teem.com/ in my PC but it's making fatal error No in https://smartway2.com/ I've installed it but somehow it makes my disc spike upto 100 Does it have a problem with the apps that I tried to install or there's a problem in my PC? Please...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pnp detected fatal error