Windows 10: Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge

Discus and support Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; These are recurring, unpredictable crashes. I'd appreciate your advice as to how to address this. ----- A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sschuman, Jan 17, 2021.

1. sschuman Win User

Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge

These are recurring, unpredictable crashes. I'd appreciate your advice as to how to address this.

-----

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

-System

-Provider

[ Name] Schannel

[ Guid] {1f678132-5938-4686-9fdc-c8ff68f15c85}

EventID36871

Version0

Level2

Task0

Opcode0

Keywords0x8000000000000000

-TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2021-01-17T18:09:55.1173312Z

EventRecordID24598

-Correlation

[ ActivityID] {e2ba3e6f-ecfb-0000-cd3e-bae2fbecd601}

-Execution

[ ProcessID] 736

[ ThreadID] 912

ChannelSystem

-Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-18
    -EventData

Typeclient

ErrorState10013

-----

A fatal hardware error has occurred.
    Component: AMD Northbridge
    Error Source: Machine Check Exception
    Error Type: HyperTransport Watchdog Timeout Error
    Processor APIC ID: 0

-System

-Provider

[ Name] Microsoft-Windows-WHEA-Logger

[ Guid] {c26c4f3c-3f66-4e99-8f8a-39405cfed220}

EventID20

Version0

Level2

Task0

Opcode0

Keywords0x8000000000000000

-TimeCreated

[ SystemTime] 2021-01-17T18:09:40.5173189Z

EventRecordID24594

-Correlation

[ ActivityID] {257af22b-7a14-4f6c-9abb-29fbe3fdf108}

-Execution

[ ProcessID] 2976

[ ThreadID] 4536

ChannelSystem

-Security

[ UserID] S-1-5-19
    -EventData

ErrorSource3

ApicId0

MCABank4

MciStat0xfe00000000070f0f

MciAddr0x10014e596000

MciMisc0xc01a0ffe01000000

ErrorType7

Length936

:)

sschuman, Jan 17, 2021

2. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Hi ,

I am getting the error Continuous since 1 Months:

A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013.

Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge 642a38e6-f11a-4940-b31d-c2bce5eebeca?upload=true.png

Anyone can help ????

Sandipkumar Nayi, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Stigg Win User
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential

I was getting these errors also. Hundreds or more of them.
    But then I discovered that TeamViewer_Service.exe was running even though I was not currently using it.
    It is not set to run at startup and is not running in the tray.

I closed TeamViewer_Service.exe in Task Manager and the errors stopped for a little while, but then they started again. I went back into Task Manager and TeamViewer_Service.exe was running again.

So, at this point, I am trying to stop this executable from automatically running.

Edit: I have now disabled the TeamViewer Service. So, that should stop it.
    I am just not sure if I would be better off setting it to "Manual" rather than "Disabled".

Here is a bit of information that I found about TeamViewer_Service.exe.

Stigg, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge

Bluescreen on booting. Error code AMD Northbridge.

Hi,

This could be due to a corrupted system file upon the update. To isolate the issue, please provide the following information:

• Which build version currently runs on your device?
    • Aside from the AMD Northbridge error message, are you receiving other error codes?

For starters, we suggest running an SFC and
    DISM on the device to check on the root cause of the issue. We also suggest
    referring to this support article as troubleshooting: Troubleshoot blue screen errors. The said article
    contains a step-by-step guide on how to troubleshoot BSOD.

Don’t hesitate to give us updates on your query.

Arthur Rui, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge

1. Fatal Errors: TLS client credential & AMD Northbridge - Similar Threads - Fatal Errors TLS

2. WHEA Logger - Fatal Hardware Error AMD Northbridge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHEA Logger - Fatal Hardware Error AMD Northbridge: Hi,Recently moved Windows 10 from HDD to SSD, and now I am confronted with crash/restart with no BSOD can be every 5 minutes, can be an hour.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: AMD NorthbridgeError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: 11Processor APIC ID:...
  3. WHEA Logger - Fatal Hardware Error AMD Northbridge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHEA Logger - Fatal Hardware Error AMD Northbridge: Hi,Recently moved Windows 10 from HDD to SSD, and now I am confronted with crash/restart with no BSOD can be every 5 minutes, can be an hour.A fatal hardware error has occurred.Component: AMD NorthbridgeError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: 11Processor APIC ID:...
  4. WHEA Logger - Fatal Hardware Error AMD Northbridge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. TLS client credential

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TLS client credential: Hi,I've been runnnig into a problem, sometimes when i play games the internet and peripherals disconnect and this error pops up in the event viewer "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013."How can i fix it?...
  6. TLS client credential

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TLS client credential: Hi,I've been runnnig into a problem, sometimes when i play games the internet and peripherals disconnect and this error pops up in the event viewer "A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is 10013."How can i fix it?...
  7. TLS client credential

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential (10013)

in Windows 10 News
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential (10013): [ATTACH]If you are getting A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential error in the Event Viewer, you can troubleshoot the problem with the help of this guide. This error occurs on Windows 11 as well as Windows 10. However, the solutions are the same...
  9. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential. The internal error state is...: 7,396 errors since 7/3/2021. Why? What is this? No helpful information in the error nor searches. No app nor purpose for creating the connection. Zero ability to track this down....
  10. A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A fatal error occurred while creating a TLS client credential: Not a normal BSOD Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview Build 20190 First, this GSOD (Green) first happened when I opened a link on an email to make a payment to Discover.com Came in every time I tried it got the BSOD but I ignored it and continues to use the PC with no problems for...