Windows 10: Fault after repair

Discus and support Fault after repair in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi. I did a repair on my Acer laptop on sunday as there were some niggling issues with a few things, It all went okay lost a few items programs etc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dafydd, Feb 14, 2017.

1. dafydd Win User

Fault after repair

Hi.
    I did a repair on my Acer laptop on sunday as there were some niggling issues with a few things, It all went okay lost a few items programs etc that was no problem.
    Now coming to the point after the repair Laptop working okay now. But there are two annoying things going on when I start up I get a photo on screen asking me if I like or disclike afer a second or two another one comes on screen its microsoft.How on earth do I get rid of these photos coming up every time on startup. Secondly regarding bypass login screen I have followed Brinks tutorial and failed to achieve that.
    Have run malwarebytes,Superantispyware,awd junk remover.With nothing coming up no nasties.*cry
    Any help Please.
    Many Thanks.

:)

dafydd, Feb 14, 2017

2. nokia 3220 draining battery

Update: after being sent back to the Nokia repair centre again with the same 'fault', they tested it and couldn't replicate the fault. After a long(ish) coversation with them it transpires that the fact that it is kept in a metal locker whilst I'm at work
    could drain the battery as it will be continually using the battery to boost the signal!

alsatian---01, Feb 14, 2017
  3. josh139 Win User
    6500 Slide Trouble!

Hello,

I have a 6500 slide, which has had a fault ever since go!

The phone has been replaced once, Been in for repair once and yet seems to still have the same fault! The fault is when the back cover is moved the minisd card is reset and all my ringtones get set back to default! and on occasion i will get graphical corruption
    on the screen. Now dont you thing after being replaced and repaired this issue would be resolved? Seriously Will nokia actually do anything or will they just say send it in to get repaired again??

josh139, Feb 14, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

Fault after repair

- that sounds like a lock screen; there are 3 options if you look at settings.
    Spotlight -> like/dislike
    Picture
    Slideshow

Choose the other two and no like/dislike.

From a cold boot, you should not see like/dislike with Spotlight enabled. Only on switch user/ Windows key + L (lock)/resume.

Disabling the lock screen

Fault after repair [​IMG]

Try this free useful reliable tool.

I don't understand what
    means. It sounds as if you see two different things on your screen in succession without doing anything. That's not normal.

Is the second your log-in screen, which appears after you press a key when the first is displayed?

dalchina, Feb 14, 2017
  5. dafydd Win User
    Yea Thanks for reply. Do you have the link to get that winaero tweaker Please.Thanks.

dafydd, Feb 14, 2017
  6. dalchina New Member
    Your best friend should probably be a search engine
    - just search.. easy

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Fault after repair

1. Fault after repair - Similar Threads - Fault repair

2. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys: I was playing Fortnite, and my PC randomly blue screened. I have dump files here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlU12f5n3VR1g0tLmjXaaTg-uX7j?e=GNcmCkSorry if the dump files are not accessible or anything, this is my first time uploading them....
  3. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys: I was playing Fortnite, and my PC randomly blue screened. I have dump files here:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AlU12f5n3VR1g0tLmjXaaTg-uX7j?e=GNcmCkSorry if the dump files are not accessible or anything, this is my first time uploading them....
  4. BSOD page fault in nonpaged area with CODE: win32kbase.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area: Unsure at this point whether its corrupted files, drivers, or some service but chrome, discord, and wallpaper engine all crash at random with no error code or crash listed in reliability history. CS2, the finals, and helldivers 2 also give me BSODS with various memory related...
  6. Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area: Unsure at this point whether its corrupted files, drivers, or some service but chrome, discord, and wallpaper engine all crash at random with no error code or crash listed in reliability history. CS2, the finals, and helldivers 2 also give me BSODS with various memory related...
  7. Constant BSOD when running certain applications, ndisrfl.sys - page fault in non paged area

8. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!: Oh Sh*t!Yep, My Computer is Goes Boom Boom.Tell me How to fix Without you have to Remove the Drivers and Using the New Drive, There has Something Important on them, Does it Permament Error or what? I'm Worry Out Loud. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat Failed:...
  9. PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!

PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA ISSUES!!!: Oh Sh*t!Yep, My Computer is Goes Boom Boom.Tell me How to fix Without you have to Remove the Drivers and Using the New Drive, There has Something Important on them, Does it Permament Error or what? I'm Worry Out Loud. Stop Code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREAWhat Failed:...
  10. Can't get out of automatic repair, page fault error loop

Can't get out of automatic repair, page fault error loop: I basically do not venture into much software in computers so my understanding isn't there, but I've been an electronics tech so will venture into things. The following is the best way I can describe my issue. I've basically googled and tried many things that come up. This...