Windows 10: Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw

Discus and support Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; On about 29March2019 whilst playing MSJigsaw on opening a new jigsaw a new advert appeared (Slot machine games) - which I don't want. The advert failed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JoyousGalaxy50, Apr 1, 2019.

1. Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw

On about 29March2019 whilst playing MSJigsaw on opening a new jigsaw a new advert appeared (Slot machine games) - which I don't want. The advert failed to close on selecting the close button . I closed the app and restarted - same issue using both puzzle of the day and saved puzzles. Same next day, same next day. 01April same issue. Read the help pages and as suggested uninstalled the app and reinstalled. Hooray it worked with an advert I had seen already, BOOH next game it reverted to the slotgame advert and failed to close.

I am running Windows 10 no outstanding updates.

IT MUST BE THE ADVERT STOPIT!!!!!!

:)

JoyousGalaxy50, Apr 1, 2019
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Apr 1, 2019
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Stuck Ad

Since the troubleshooter wasn't able to resolve the issue, we suggest resetting the application and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings.
    • Click Apps.
    • Locate Microsoft Jigsaw, then click Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    If the issue still persists, we recommend uninstalling and reinstalling Microsoft Jigsaw to resolve the issue. Click this
    article
    for reference on how to remove a program in Windows 10.

If anything comes up, don't hesitate to get back to us anytime.

Martin Bar, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Mel Tar Win User

Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw stuck on "pause"

You may also try the following methods:

Method 1:

• Go to Settings and click on Privacy.
    • Select Background apps and turn on Microsoft Jigsaw.
    Method 2:

• Try to uninstall Microsoft Jigsaw and reinstall it.
    Method 3:

• If the above steps did not help, please perform a
      clean boot

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw

1. Fault with Microsoft Jigsaw - Similar Threads - Fault Microsoft Jigsaw

2. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Jigsaw: since the last Windows update, I have lost the "Thumb Nail" view and "light tan" background color in Microsoft Jigsaw. Have been playing the game for four years. Have "deleted" and then "re-installed" the game. Same problem, so I believe it is an issue with the Windows 10...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: My microsoft jigsaw is lagging everytime I play it. I go to move a piece and it hesitates. I have tried everything it seems to fix this to no avail. I have gone in and uninstallled the jigsaw app and reinstalled it, did not work. I uninstalled microsoft solitaire collection...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: A recent update to the Microsoft Jigsaw reduced the number of backgrounds available. All but one of those left are dark backgrounds and mask the edges of darker puzzle pieces, which in fact is most of them. This is now six of the seven options and they're horrible! The only...
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: What happened to the full screen option.? Microsoft Jigsaw updated and It took awhile for all my puzzles and progress to come back but I still cannot full screen the puzzles...
  6. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Adquiri ouro solucionando quebra-cabeças e troquei recentemente por uma nova coleção, o problema é que não está fazendo o download da coleção. Me ajudem, por favor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw/f3c2097c-36fa-46cc-bcbe-eccef2fca811
  7. Microsoft Jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw: Not a question really, just tipping you off. The developer of the add at the launch of a puzzle has not enabled the close button to finally launch the puzzle in the seekers notes hidden mystery ad. The others work ok but the close button on this ad does not. It is a pain...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: While playing Jigsaw, I frequently get this popup; This site says: Firewall has defined that your Windows Microsoft system is damaged and irrelevant. As a result, your system files are automatically deleted. Please follow these instructions to fix the problem...
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw: I downloaded Microsoft Jigsaw, but when I try to open a puzzle, it begins to load, then an ad appears and when I click on the 'Close' button on the ad, the app goes back to the puzzle selection page, and does not load the puzzle for me to complete. I have tried...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw: How do I delete puzzles that I no longer use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-jigsaw/7bb206c8-7891-4e1b-b077-173120b35979

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft jigsaw first window appears and then vanishes