Windows 10: Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware

Discus and support Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been playing Call of Duty: Warzone for several months and randomly during the game it crashes and gives me a DEV ERROR 6068 which states that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GreggVertes, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware

I have been playing Call of Duty: Warzone for several months and randomly during the game it crashes and gives me a DEV ERROR 6068 which states that the Direct X driver has encountered an unrecoverable error. I have tried every suggestion online but nothing works. I feel like it is related to my graphics card which by no means is stressed in the game as I don't run anywhere near max settings and I am sometimes even getting 250 fps. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this before or can help me explain why this error is occurring in the even viewer. I have tried various graphics card drivers and am always on the latest windows updates and other drivers.

Happy to share the rest of my specs if that might help.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Faulting application name: Radeonsoftware.exe, version: 10.1.2.1808, time stamp: 0x5f5979fc

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.19041.488, time stamp: 0x70e69bad

Exception code: 0xc0000374

Fault offset: 0x00000000000fed79

Faulting process id: 0x1c60

Faulting application start time: 0x01d6914516714844

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\AMD\CNext\CNext\Radeonsoftware.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: eb0f9711-46f7-4aea-85fe-346f2358c9fd

Faulting package full name:

Faulting package-relative application ID:

:)

GreggVertes, Sep 22, 2020
  2. axe0 Win User

Pc Crashes/Freezes while playing games. Temp not above 80c

Hi Bushido,

Welcome to the 10forums Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware :)

Daemon tools, Alcohol 120% and Power Archiver Pro uses SCSI Pass Through Direct (SPTD), which is a well known cause for BSOD's.
    Please remove Daemon Tools and run the SPTD pass through remover.

1. Uninstall Daemon Tools
    2. Download the SPTD standalone installer and follow these steps:
      • Double click the executable to open it
      • Click on the button shown below

Attachment 97639

If the button is grayed out, like in the image, there is no more SPTD installation on your system, and you can close the window.

There seem to be a lot of app crashes from Realtek audio, I would suggest a reinstallation of the drivers.
    Code:
    Code:
    21-Aug-16 3:01 AM    Application Error    Faulting application name: ATKEX_cmd.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.494, time stamp: 0x5775e78b Exception code: 0x0eedfade Fault offset: 0x000bdae8 Faulting process id: 0x17fc Faulting application start time: 0x01d1fb583f288932 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\ATKEX_cmd.exe Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\KERNELBASE.dll Report Id: c3783804-5bbb-48bb-81c6-7c5a80871493 Faulting package full name:  Faulting package-relative application ID:

3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Receiving Page Fault Error

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are receiving a page fault error while starting the PC. I’ll certainly help you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Does the computer boot to the Desktop?

I would suggest you to share the dump files so that we can analyze them and get to the root cause of the issue. To share the files Navigate to
    C:\Windows\Minidump, upload the files to OneDrive and share the OneDrive link.

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the article

Troubleshoot blue screen errors
    and see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 22, 2020
  4. JaKSLaP Win User

Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware

Event 1000 Application Error Faulting Application Name: attrib.exe

Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware [​IMG]

Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware [​IMG]

JaKSLaP, Sep 22, 2020
Thema:

Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware

1. Faulting Application Error: RadeonSoftware - Similar Threads - Faulting Application Error

2. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error: WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application ErrorThe instruction at 0x00007FFB75B5B52F referenced memory at0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the programI bought this Dell optiplex 9000 refurbished on Amazon and it has Windows 10 pro. It ran...
  3. WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application Error: WER Fault: WerFault.exe - Application ErrorThe instruction at 0x00007FFB75B5B52F referenced memory at0xFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF. The memory could not be read. Click on OK to terminate the programI bought this Dell optiplex 9000 refurbished on Amazon and it has Windows 10 pro. It ran...
  4. Faulting application errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulting application errors: Faulting application name: GIFAnimator.exe, version: 1.0.0.101I'm getting Microsoft GIF Animator crashing every time I click the Image tab in the application.If anyone knows why this is happening please let me know. THANK YOU.In the meantime, I'm doing a system restore back...
  5. Faulting application errors

Faulting application errors: Faulting application name: GIFAnimator.exe, version: 1.0.0.101I'm getting Microsoft GIF Animator crashing every time I click the Image tab in the application.If anyone knows why this is happening please let me know. THANK YOU.In the meantime, I'm doing a system restore back...
  6. Faulting application errors

7. Multiple faulting application path errors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple faulting application path errors: hello, I have had multiple games give me a faulting application path error that results in an app crash that sends me straight to my homescreen. I have done 2 full system resets one with and one without saving my information for the future. I have deleted Norton in favor of...
  8. Multiple faulting application path errors

Multiple faulting application path errors: hello, I have had multiple games give me a faulting application path error that results in an app crash that sends me straight to my homescreen. I have done 2 full system resets one with and one without saving my information for the future. I have deleted Norton in favor of...
  9. Multiple faulting application path errors

10. Error "Faulting Application Path"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error "Faulting Application Path": One of my games keep crashing on the loading screen. I tried reinstalling it but it still crashed. I tried it using compatibility mode (It's a 13 year old game). I tried using the system file checker but it didn't do anything, just gave me a message saying: Deployment Image...