Windows 10: Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

Discus and support Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by C M4, Aug 4, 2022.

1. C M4 Win User

Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10 touch points; running Windows Home edition Ver 21H1. I bought the computer with Linux installed and I did a complete cleanup and installed the Windows version mentioned above. When the installation was completed, it did not install any bluetooth driver so I looked for one in the internet and downloaded one from the Micr

:)

C M4, Aug 4, 2022
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Aug 4, 2022
  3. Bluetooth speaker not playing

Hello Tanya,

Your Bluetooth speaker might be paired with your PC but not connected. You can try the following steps to manually connect it:

• Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth speaker, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth speaker, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth speaker now.

Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Aug 4, 2022
  4. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

Windows 10 computer paired w/ bluetooth speaker, but doesn't send music to speaker

A possible solution to Bluetooth speaker playback issueFaulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker :) I tried all the steps listed in several posting forums with no success. I finally found a solution after 3 hours of investigating. 1st several forums suggest updating drivers... but do not specify which drivers to update i.e. the Bluetooth device? (eg. bose audio, sony driver for sony Bluetooth headphones etc.), or the windows driver?

*** For me the solution was updating the Bluetooth driver from LENOVO's website (the laptop/computer manufacture's website) once the driver was installed the bluetooth playback through BOSE Bluetooth audio adaptor worked perfectly.

I understand not everyone will have a LENOVO laptop/computer however I think it is worth downloading the latest Bluetooth driver from the device you are streaming from.

Hope this helps!

Bluetooth Dude123, Aug 4, 2022
Thema:

Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

1. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker - Similar Threads - Faulty Bluetooth connection

2. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  3. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  4. My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.

My computer connects to a bluetooth but it plays in the computer speaker.: My computer connects to my bluetooth device it only says "Paried". It doesn't even shows the speaker in the program sound, it only apperars the computer speaker. I already try with services, updating drivers. Now I don't know what to do....
  5. bluetooth speaker connection

bluetooth speaker connection: I need to disconnect and reconnect my Bluetooth speaker every time to connect it when I turn it on: I doesn't connect automatically, even though it says "connected" in the device list. thanks....
  6. Bluetooth Speaker Connect

Bluetooth Speaker Connect: I'd like to connect my Surface Book to a Boom speaker via Bluetooth. I went to Settings/Bluetooth/Devices but the speaker did not show up. Is there another way to do this? thx...
  7. Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers

Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers: Hi, i have Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop my Bluetooth is not connecting to speakers but it is showing speaker Bluetooth name. When it try to connect it takes some time to connect to speakers but after some time in response i receivedCannot Connect Try Again so, this is going...
  8. Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer

Bluetooth speaker cannot be connected to my computer: Hello. I am missing the Bluetooth toggle ON/OFF button in the Settings - Bluetooth & other devices. Same in Device Manager there are just no such option like Bluetooth Yes i used instructions like download the DriverEasy application. But this app does not find the bluetooth...
  9. Bluetooth not connecting between two computers.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth not connecting between two computers.: I have a desktop and a laptop. Desktop connected to cable (ISP) and laptop to a router. I am attempting to use Windows 10 nearby sharing function. I see both pc's on my network. Nearby sharing turned on, both devices. Bluetooth turned on, both devices. I selected a file...
  10. connect a bluetooth speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connect a bluetooth speaker: there is no connect box in my startup so I cannot use the info on windows 10 site https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/connect-a-bluetooth-speaker/fc85bdd1-7395-4e44-bd79-4c05541a24a5