Windows 10: Faulty computer

Discus and support Faulty computer in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I recently bought a labtop from Microsoft but it has a faulty battery and I cant connect to the I internet. I would like an exchange how do I go about... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by ZChan1, Jul 6, 2020.

1. ZChan1 Win User

Faulty computer

I recently bought a labtop from Microsoft but it has a faulty battery and I cant connect to the I internet. I would like an exchange how do I go about getting one or getting in contact with Microsoft.

:)

ZChan1, Jul 6, 2020

2. Is my harddrive faulty?

Please pull your CMOS battery, wait 20 seconds, install. Enter BIOS, set date and time, make sure SATA is set to AHCI

Make sure your are booting UEFI

Boot from media and redo the shift + F10 instructions above. Then install windows using custom. (Step 10 of this Tutorial)

Clean Install Windows 10

Then skip to Step 13. How big of a drive shows in the Window for step 13. Notice the note within step 13

Faulty computer [​IMG]

Can you click Next?

Caledon Ken, Jul 6, 2020
  3. Multiple BSODs since Windows 10 Creators Update

Hi Carl,

In most cases, blue screen error is caused by faulty memory, corrupted device drivers, or faulty hardware. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we would like to clarify the following:

• What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to avoid repeating the steps that you've already performed?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested on this thread? If yes, what are the results?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Jul 6, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Faulty computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

Faulty computer

1. Faulty computer - Similar Threads - Faulty computer

2. Can faulty RAM cause a black screen or freeze the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can faulty RAM cause a black screen or freeze the computer?: This laptop has been plagued with BSODs, Black screens, freezing or restarting for no apparent reason for the last 18 months and getting worse the longer i goes.DaveM121 helped me with identifying a faulty driver which dropped the BSODs dramatically but they still continued....
  3. Can faulty RAM cause a black screen or freeze the computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can faulty RAM cause a black screen or freeze the computer?: This laptop has been plagued with BSODs, Black screens, freezing or restarting for no apparent reason for the last 18 months and getting worse the longer i goes.DaveM121 helped me with identifying a faulty driver which dropped the BSODs dramatically but they still continued....
  4. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  5. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker: Hi, I have a Toshiba Satellite model L15W-B1312, laptop 11" OS build 19043.1766, Serial# 4F025346S, Processor IntelR CeleronR CPU N2840 @ 2.16 GHz 2.16GHz; Installed RAM 4.00 GB; System Type: 64-bit operating system x64-based operator; Pen and touch: Touch support with 10...
  6. Faulty Bluetooth connection between computer and speaker

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Is my computer infected with a virus or something faulty?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is my computer infected with a virus or something faulty?: My PC has recently been running suspiciously slowly and hasn't been able to run certain applications/crashes when mid-use. My main source of interest is what is labelled as a Malwarebytes service, but was also called the "Antimalware service executable" before I installed...
  8. You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You had to break my computer with a faulty windows update: You released a windows update that has caused damage to my computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/you-had-to-break-my-computer-with-a-faulty-windows/bebeda75-da6c-4ec4-8598-82e92526b29f
  9. Experiencing blue screen crashes on brand new computer can't tell if it's faulty hardware...

Experiencing blue screen crashes on brand new computer can't tell if it's faulty hardware...: I recently bought a new computer called the Skytech Cronos here are the specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core 3.9 GHz 4.7 GHz Max Boost Case: Skytech Chronos, White Edition w/ Front Mesh CPU Cooler: Stock Air Cooler Fans: 4x Skytech ARGB, Dual Ring Fans...
  10. That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates

That's it Mircrosoft and all followers of damaging my computer with faulty updates: The latest feature update has broken my computer you bastards. Now I'm going to get the whole company fined for property damage and if anyone trys to reply to this message will be sued on the spot. And if you suspend me or do a profile ban then Microsoft will be a dead...