Windows 10: Faulty drivers according to Driver View

Discus and support Faulty drivers according to Driver View in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been frequently getting BSoDs and I decided to use Driver View to find and fix the faulty drivers but I'm not sure how to use that app, if... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Gurj0t, Jan 30, 2020.

1. Gurj0t Win User

Faulty drivers according to Driver View

I have been frequently getting BSoDs and I decided to use Driver View to find and fix the faulty drivers but I'm not sure how to use that app, if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate that :

Below is a link to my one drive file, it's a txt doc that has information about the drivers that were highlighted in Red.

https://1drv.ms/t/s!Ah6sB76bbi2uiTYKOi8bkfsJekOA

:)

Gurj0t, Jan 30, 2020

2. Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Jan 30, 2020
  3. verifier shows all drivers as faulty

I have been getting BSOD for some time so I used verifier to find out the faulty driver(it was suggested to me in the community). It showed the faulty driver, I uninstalled it.

then after few days I again got a BSOD. So I performed the verifier again, it again showed some other driver as faulty, I removed it too but again I got the BSOD and again the verifier showed some driver as faulty. So I am wondering if I am doing things
    right. Please guide me, what should I do further.

TusharParasrampuria, Jan 30, 2020
  4. Darkleoco Win User

Faulty Driver BSOD

In the past 2-3 days I have gotten 2 seemingly random bluescreens with a faulty driver error it says something to the effect of a faulty driver is attempting to corrupt the system and needs to be updated but how am I supposed to figure out what driver is causing the issues *Confused Faulty drivers according to Driver View :confused:.

Darkleoco, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

1. Faulty drivers according to Driver View - Similar Threads - Faulty drivers according

2. How to fix faulty drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix faulty drivers: I recently checked my pc in safe mode.I saw many faulty driver there in device manager.Pls someone tell me how to fix those drivers. Here's a list of those drivers: Generic PnP Monitor Realtek RTL8188EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Microsoft GS Wavetable...
  3. BSOD and faulty Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and faulty Drivers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZombieCharm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isqevu/bsod_and_faulty_drivers/
  4. How to fix faulty drivers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix faulty drivers?: My pc has been crashing alot lately, i have done various tests of my hardware and everything seems fine but my drivers installed seem to be causing problems and i cant seem to know which one so can anyone help me with an easy way to fix this problem automatic repair does not...
  5. Identify a faulty driver

Identify a faulty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  6. Faulty driver related BSOD

Faulty driver related BSOD: I am getting a BSOD with multiple different messages. Sometimes the computer will run for 20 minutes, sometimes only 5 minutes before it crashes and there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as I cannot replicate the issue consistently. After hours of troubleshooting I...
  7. Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???

Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???: Around 3 months ago, I lost the ability to use the HDMI Out port that's attached to the motherboard, something probably got loose in there or it lost its connection to the board. I got a used Graphics Card in order to use my PC again. I know that it's an AMD Radeon, possibly...
  8. Faulty driver problem?

Faulty driver problem?: I believe I may have installed drivers I shouldn't have installed a couple of weeks ago, because ever since, my CPU has had massive lag in everything it attempts, and has also had frequent blue screen reboots. The blue screens have also given me every message it could, from...
  9. Faulty Power Management Drivers

Faulty Power Management Drivers: How do I get functional Lenovo T460s power management drivers? My Windows 10 gets at least one BSOD a day + a scrambled display after the laptop has switched between main power and battery. The laptop also switches to hibernation regardless of me turning the option off....
  10. Can not delete faulty driver

Can not delete faulty driver: can remove driver from device manager, it just loads back when pc reboots. driver details says no driver files have been found plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-delete-faulty-driver/8c0d5a0c-22aa-494b-9bfb-a15c3bfcd5de