Windows 10: Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???

Discus and support Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death??? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Around 3 months ago, I lost the ability to use the HDMI Out port that's attached to the motherboard, something probably got loose in there or it lost... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DestinyFalters, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???

Around 3 months ago, I lost the ability to use the HDMI Out port that's attached to the motherboard, something probably got loose in there or it lost its connection to the board.

I got a used Graphics Card in order to use my PC again. I know that it's an AMD Radeon, possibly an RX 570. I installed the physical card and booted up the computer, I plugged in the HDMI to the GPU and the monitor and I had a working PC again. Knowing that real graphics cards need to have updated drivers, I went straight to AMD's website to look for the most recent driver. I downloaded the driver and started playing games. Everything ran smooth for a few days but eventually, my computer crashed and fell into a bootloop. The messages I received were:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP

SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION mfencbdc.sys

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

0xc000021a

SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_ERROR

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

The order they're listed in is the order in which they were received. Some were received multiple times, some were received only once.

After doing some of my own research, most of these error cases have to do with faulty/outdated drivers. I believe the driver I downloaded for my GPU is causing the bootloop. I know if I were able to access the Command Prompt I could run the System File Checker and remove whatever drivers/programs that are causing the issue, but the computer wouldn't load far enough for me to access the Command Prompt.

Using my laptop I downloaded a copy of Windows 10 onto a USB, this way I would be able access the Command Prompt. Only this time, there was no image at all. I cannot even access BIOs. All the fans are on, all the lights are on, everything looks and sounds normal but there is no image. Also, I do not have a beeper, so there are no indications there.

I'm worried that I may have had the bootloop run too many times and I ruined the Hard Drive. Please let me know if there's anything I can do.

Thank you!

:)

DestinyFalters, Apr 11, 2020

2. Faulty/Outdated Graphics Card Drivers... But Stuck In Bootloop.

Around 3 months ago, my Windows 10 computer started experiencing some issues with crashing and visual glitches, I had green and red lines across my monitor. A week or two after that started, I lost the ability to use the HDMI Out port that's attached to
    the motherboard (my CPU has an integrated graphics card), something probably got loose in there, which caused the green and red lines. I didnt use the computer until one week ago when I got a Graphics Card. I know that it's an AMD Radeon, possibly an RX 570.
    When I installed the physical card and booted up the computer, I plugged in the HDMI to the card and to my monitor and suddenly, I was able to use my PC again! Knowing that real graphics cards need to have updated drivers, I went straight to AMD to look for
    the most recent driver for the card. I downloaded the driver and started playing games. Everything ran smooth for a few days. But 2 days ago my computer crashed and fell into a bootloop. There hasn't been very much I can do but keep track of all the error
    messages I receive upon the PC trying to boot. In total I have received:

UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP
    SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (mfencbdc.sys)
    IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    0xc000021a
    SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
    MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_ERROR
    CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

The order they're listed in is the order in which they were received. Some were received multiple times, some were received only once.

After doing some of my own research, most of these error cases have to do with faulty/outdated drivers. I believe the driver I downloaded for my GPU is causing the bootloop. I know if I were able to access the Command Prompt I could run the System File
    Checker and remove whatever drivers/programs that are causing the issue, but the computer won't load far enough for me to access the Command Prompt. I don't own a Windows 10 DVD/USB and cannot acess the Command Prompt through there either.

I'm at a dead end here. I'm not sure what I can do other than go out and buy another copy of Windows 10.

3. Faulty/Outdated Graphics Card Drivers... But Stuck In Bootloop.

Tried turning on the PC just now. The computer power button lights up and sounds as if it has turned on the components inside, but now theres no signal to my monitor. Did I let the bootloop run to many times? What do I do now?

4. Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???

verifier shows all drivers as faulty

I have been getting BSOD for some time so I used verifier to find out the faulty driver(it was suggested to me in the community). It showed the faulty driver, I uninstalled it.

then after few days I again got a BSOD. So I performed the verifier again, it again showed some other driver as faulty, I removed it too but again I got the BSOD and again the verifier showed some driver as faulty. So I am wondering if I am doing things
    right. Please guide me, what should I do further.

TusharParasrampuria, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death???

1. Faulty Drivers. Bootlooped to Death??? - Similar Threads - Faulty Drivers Bootlooped

2. How to fix faulty drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix faulty drivers: I recently checked my pc in safe mode.I saw many faulty driver there in device manager.Pls someone tell me how to fix those drivers. Here's a list of those drivers: Generic PnP Monitor Realtek RTL8188EU Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter Microsoft GS Wavetable...
  3. BSOD and faulty Drivers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD and faulty Drivers: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZombieCharm [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/isqevu/bsod_and_faulty_drivers/
  4. How to fix faulty drivers?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix faulty drivers?: My pc has been crashing alot lately, i have done various tests of my hardware and everything seems fine but my drivers installed seem to be causing problems and i cant seem to know which one so can anyone help me with an easy way to fix this problem automatic repair does not...
  5. Identify a faulty driver

Identify a faulty driver: Hi ! It's been two weeks since I experienced a lot of BSOD One each day. They appear when I'm watching videos, talking on Teams or playing. I reinstalled Windows, updated all my drivers but I cannot find which driver is causing this error. I followed the driver verifier...
  6. Faulty driver problem?

Faulty driver problem?: I believe I may have installed drivers I shouldn't have installed a couple of weeks ago, because ever since, my CPU has had massive lag in everything it attempts, and has also had frequent blue screen reboots. The blue screens have also given me every message it could, from...
  7. Faulty/Outdated Graphics Card Drivers... But Stuck In Bootloop.

Faulty/Outdated Graphics Card Drivers... But Stuck In Bootloop.: Around 3 months ago, my Windows 10 computer started experiencing some issues with crashing and visual glitches, I had green and red lines across my monitor. A week or two after that started, I lost the ability to use the HDMI Out port that's attached to the motherboard my CPU...
  8. Faulty drivers according to Driver View

Faulty drivers according to Driver View: I have been frequently getting BSoDs and I decided to use Driver View to find and fix the faulty drivers but I'm not sure how to use that app, if anyone can help me, I'd really appreciate that : Below is a link to my one drive file, it's a txt doc that has information...
  9. Faulty Power Management Drivers

Faulty Power Management Drivers: How do I get functional Lenovo T460s power management drivers? My Windows 10 gets at least one BSOD a day + a scrambled display after the laptop has switched between main power and battery. The laptop also switches to hibernation regardless of me turning the option off....
  10. Driver Verifier Violation Bootloop

Driver Verifier Violation Bootloop: How to do i get out of a BSOD bootloop for driver verifier detected violation? My computer boots directly to BSOD for that error, but the whole story involves a BSOD for dpc_watchdog_violation error. I identified the ntoskrnl.exe as the issue for that crash, and attempted...