Windows 10: Faulty Hardware Corrupted File

Discus and support Faulty Hardware Corrupted File in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Tonight after doing some homework i attempted to shut down my device. When i did so a blue screen appeared with the error code ‘Faulty Hardware... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jake4418, Jun 10, 2020.

1. jake4418 Win User

Faulty Hardware Corrupted File

Tonight after doing some homework i attempted to shut down my device. When i did so a blue screen appeared with the error code ‘Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page’. I turned off my laptop and attempted to turn it back on to no avail. I know my laptop isn’t dead. Does anyone know how to solve this?

:)

jake4418, Jun 10, 2020

2. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Faulty Hardware corrupted page

Hello !

I have a blue screen showing "Faulty hardware corrupted page". And the PC then restart and updates but nothing changes and I have this problem at least once a day. I have had this computer for one year, windows 10 for one month. My PC is an ASUS F552 L and
    my graphic processor is a NVIDIA Geforce. What would you suggest ?

Thanks !

NahidOulmi, Jun 10, 2020
  4. DarioK. Win User

Faulty hardware corrupted page error (Blue Screen Error)

Hi, you might find this video helpfull. It tells you all the possible causes of the faulty hardware corrupted page error and lists some possible fixes:

Hope it helps Faulty Hardware Corrupted File :)

DarioK., Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Faulty Hardware Corrupted File - Similar Threads - Faulty Hardware Corrupted

2. Faulty Hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Hardware corrupted page: Dear Madam/ Sir,I hope you are doing well.When I use my PC, I sometimes get a blue screen that says "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" and the PC restarts. I experience this problem at least once a week especially when I am in a Zoom meeting or open a lot of applications at the...
  3. Faulty Hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Hardware corrupted page: Dear Madam/ Sir,I hope you are doing well.When I use my PC, I sometimes get a blue screen that says "Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page" and the PC restarts. I experience this problem at least once a week especially when I am in a Zoom meeting or open a lot of applications at the...
  4. faulty hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 Customization
    faulty hardware corrupted page: My laptop has error called faulty hardware corrupted page and my screen seems to be freeze. Can someone please help me to fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-hardware-corrupted-page/0b6692e3-2723-4cc7-a8c5-ab60fd3d92f7
  5. Faulty hardware corrupted page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Faulty hardware corrupted page: Hello there everyone, I have an issue I was working on the Windows 10 PC today and I had a BSOD blue screen with the description "Faulty hardware corrupted page" I'm not sure what caused the issue but after it happened my Pc restarted and I scanned for integrity issues ,...
  6. BSOD - Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

BSOD - Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page: Please help me to understand what is causing my BSOD. It happens once a month - with error: Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page I tried SFC, went over drivers, looked in the Event Viewer, tried to understand what is causing it - still no clue. Please help - where do I see what...
  7. STOPCODE Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page

STOPCODE Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page: I receive this stopcode occasionally (maybe one in 10) when I open the lid from earlier use. The BSOD appears with the stopcode noted as the issue. The system reboots and everything work properly again. I have checked all hardware drivers for updates. Done an SFC - result -...
  8. Windows crash: Faulty-Hardware-Corrupted-Page

Windows crash: Faulty-Hardware-Corrupted-Page: So my PC has started to have problems after once electricity cut off and now since then I am having several crashes a day, about 3. I have tried fixing the problem myself, but to no avail. I have done RAM checks and SFC but that didn't do anything because of no errors. ....
  9. Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD

Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD: Could someone help me determine the origin of this crash... dump file: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Apo9tUs7oCMmrw6NaBI-BOGshGkv ...and possibly a solution to prevent it. This type of crash seems to happen every 2-4 weeks since 12th Dec. Many thanks....
  10. [HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD

[HELP] Faulty Hardware Corrupted Page BSOD: I recently got this BSOD. Here is the log file from minidump folder - https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtGobq57CCz_jkGJ05INPMEWCH48 Any help will be appreciated!...