Windows 10: Faulty install dvd

Discus and support Faulty install dvd in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every single time when I have to reinstall Win10 or install it to another PC intel or amd, doesn't matter I have to manage the very same problem with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by -#EML#-, Feb 26, 2020.

1. -#EML#- Win User

Faulty install dvd

Every single time when I have to reinstall Win10 or install it to another PC intel or amd, doesn't matter I have to manage the very same problem with the OS. So it's not a hardware problem but the installation dvd problem. How to get a new one? Obviously I don't want to buy a new one as I have paid for it once. The dvd is bought 2016. I believe it's the version 1607.

When Windows is installed and PC is rebooted it freezes in a few minutes. It just suddenly freezes -> reboot -> freezes -> and so on... There is no any specific error in any logs or in Event Viewer to find out what causes it.

Sometimes when the update procedure is going on, all I have to do is move mouse to cause freezing. Sometimes updating goes until 87 percent left for working without touching mouse or kb and then the OS freezes by itself. After numerous of attempts and days to get the OS updated it finally manages to install the latest version of the OS and then my PC is working normally. Today I'm going to mount a new M.2 SSD to my PC and install Windows, and obviously the same problem will happen again. There must be something wrong with the installation files. I'm sick and tired to struggle with this... So I desperatly need a new flawless, errorless installation dvd. Just need to know how to get it.

:)

-#EML#-, Feb 26, 2020
  2. kukane Win User

Help...asus bw-12b1st will not read blu-ray dvd

I bought an ASUS BW-12B1ST Blu-ray writer...installed and it didnt read ANY dvd...deleted from devices and restarted...it then played dvd's but NOT Blu-ray dvd...it lists as BD player under Computer...I run ANY DVD HD and it recognizes it as a blu-ray writer, but no play...OS is VISTA. Suggestions??

kukane, Feb 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Faulty install dvd

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Faulty install dvd

1. Faulty install dvd - Similar Threads - Faulty install dvd

2. Faulty Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Keyboard: So, I had my laptop for a while now I never had any problems with it until recently most of my keys have been falling out and I can't get them to pop back in. I tried to stick them back in, most of them broke and the others won't go back in completely....
  3. Faulty zipcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty zipcode: Somewhere in Windows 10 AND Windows 11, there is a faulty zip code that has "PQMQW63PY".I must change it every time it fills in my address. Where is that? Can I change it or delete it?...
  4. Onedrive is faulty

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Onedrive is faulty: [ATTACH] I need help, I don't know why onedrive is faulty. in the morning I still feel fine and no problem happens, when I turn on the computer again it happens this error....
  5. Windows installation is faulty

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows installation is faulty: I've had a Dell Latitude E6540 for half a year now running with Ubuntu flawlessly. Just the other day I decided do install Windows 10 un dual boot. So I created a new partition slightly over 250 GB large as NTFS I dont have UEFI currently and created an installig stick for...
  6. Faulty computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Faulty computer: I recently bought a labtop from Microsoft but it has a faulty battery and I cant connect to the I internet. I would like an exchange how do I go about getting one or getting in contact with Microsoft....
  7. Faulty cam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Faulty cam: Hello there so my camera is not working. I have tried what microsoft prescribed as it is a built-in cam. the methods worked once but now they do not. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/faulty-cam/4be9d086-dffd-477e-ba37-52ce8f2957ef
  8. Installations are on a faulty drive

Installations are on a faulty drive: My 3 TB drive got faulty, and it was slowing down my PC. Long story short I had to disable/unplug it. The problem is, that almost all my stuff is installed there. What to do in situations like these? Can I just uninstall the programs and re-install them on a different drive?...
  9. Faulty Windows 10 DVD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Faulty Windows 10 DVD: Due to Windows 7 coming to the end of support by Microsoft I decided it was time to upgrade my self-built Desktop PC to Windows 10. I purchased the new Operating System on DVD from Currys/PC Word on the 10th Jan, 2020. I installed windows 10 onto my PC which which previously...
  10. DVD install

DVD install: DVD install it works fine until it is switched of/on it needs to be installed agailn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dvd-install/6c7e1254-1861-48f4-a0a9-6cb58026bf51