Windows 10: Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse

Discus and support Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey all, I have a Microsoft "Modern Mouse" that's double click has become faulty. Trying to get thru to the Warranty Claim department is near... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OABANHAM, Dec 26, 2019.

1. OABANHAM Win User

Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse

Hey all, I have a Microsoft "Modern Mouse" that's double click has become faulty. Trying to get thru to the Warranty Claim department is near impossible - you're transferred around, on hold forever, or hung up on!

The item is under warranty - any suggestions how you EFFICIENTLY get a replacement and help on this?

:)

OABANHAM, Dec 26, 2019

2. Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 1000 doesn't work

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the Microsoft Wireless Mouse is not working. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What happens when you try to connect the mouse to the PC?
    • Do you see the mouse driver listed in Device Manager, under Mice and other pointing devices?
    • Did you try to connect and check the mouse in any other Windows 10 PC?
    • Are you aware of any changes, prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, you can refer the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot a wireless mouse that does not function correctly

If the issue persists with the mouse on multiple device, then we would suggest you to check with our hardware support team, below link has the contact number:

https://www.microsoft.com/accessories/en-us/products/mice/microsoft-modern-mouse#techspecs-connect

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard

Microsoft has quietly introduced a new modern keyboard with fingerprint ID, arc mouse, and modern mouse.

*Arrow Set up Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID

YDpGtDzAw4I

qOFWuMxQwBE

5eI0klTsqnA

Brink, Dec 26, 2019
  4. Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse

MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse

1. Faulty Microsoft Modern Mouse - Similar Threads - Faulty Microsoft Modern

2. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  3. Modern Mobile mouse not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Modern Mobile mouse not working: The blue light from the modern mobile mouse stopped working. it's connects fine, the buttoms and wheel work all perfectly, but it can't seem to move https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-mobile-mouse-not-working/a0ac1f5c-1504-4d7b-a4f5-39e6a5fd6b1d
  4. Faulty Mouse and keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Faulty Mouse and keyboard: My mouse has begun to freeze at random points on the day. Its getting extremely annoying and I've done everything I can to fix it. Replaced the mouse. Replaced the screen. Cleaned the tower... and even.... replaced the tower??????????????? Replaced the key board.......
  5. Faulty Mouse Behaviour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Faulty Mouse Behaviour: I have encountered a wierd issue, when i plug in my mouse to my laptop the windows turns buggy, i am unable to click some buttons or tabs close or open them.the problem gets fixed when i unplug the mouse and open task manager.I dont know whats the fix its hard to open task...
  6. Microsoft Modern Mouse Bluetooth Scroll Wheel not working.

Microsoft Modern Mouse Bluetooth Scroll Wheel not working.: the scroll wheel on my Microsoft Modern Mouse Bluetooth stopped working. I have done all troubleshooting steps: system updates, installed Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center, disconnected mouse and reconnected. Nothing has worked yet. Haven't yet tried it on a different PC....
  7. Is there any way to check if a mouse is faulty?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there any way to check if a mouse is faulty?: I've been having problems with my laptop in recent weeks and I've been coming to the Community for help. It occurs to me that some of the problems might be caused by my mouse. It's a Microsoft mouse with clickers on both sides and a roller ball in the middle. (I don't know...
  8. windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse

windows 10 and microsoft modern mouse: my bluetooth modern mouse stops working until I reboot, is there any solution? I have changed to the last driver, but no help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-and-microsoft-modern-mouse/c3dcf6cd-092c-4274-9491-019ff4fa7a12
  9. Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.

Microsoft mouse and keyboard center + microsoft modern keyboard with FP ID.: I bought a Microsoft precision mouse and Microsoft modern keyboard with fingerprint id, to use with several devices(smart switch), but the keyboard is not supported in Microsoft mouse and keyboard center. Im confused, how is the top keyboard 130$ not supported this? Maybe I'm...
  10. Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Introduces New Arc Mouse and Modern Mouse and Keyboard: Microsoft has quietly introduced a new modern keyboard with fingerprint ID, arc mouse, and modern mouse. *Arrow Set up Microsoft Modern Keyboard with Fingerprint ID YDpGtDzAw4I qOFWuMxQwBE 5eI0klTsqnA 86866