Windows 10: Faulty motherboard with windows 10 OEM

Discus and support Faulty motherboard with windows 10 OEM in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I built a PC 2 days ago and I received a faulty motherboard, I have already activated an OEM version of windows 10 when the motherboard was working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alam218, Jul 26, 2020.

1. alam218 Win User

Faulty motherboard with windows 10 OEM

I built a PC 2 days ago and I received a faulty motherboard, I have already activated an OEM version of windows 10 when the motherboard was working. Will I be able to reactivate windows when I replace the motherboard? with the same model through warranty

:)

alam218, Jul 26, 2020

2. Faulty motherboard and windows 10

My motherboard has gone faulty and I was running Windows 10 (via an upgrade from Windows 8.1). It will be replaced this week with the same exact model of motherboard. Will I be able to have a fresh install of Windows 10?

(Sending this post from my smartphone)

Regards

Robert

robert3892, Jul 26, 2020
  3. rtwjunkie Win User
    my windows 10 oem didn't come with a product key

Dude, go to Newegg right now and read the questions and answers tab on Windows 10 OEM. The OEM copies that are listed there DO in fact, come on an optical disc. The flash drive ONLY comes on Retail copies.

rtwjunkie, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Faulty motherboard with windows 10 OEM - Similar Threads - Faulty motherboard OEM

2. Failing Motherboard? Faulty Ram?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failing Motherboard? Faulty Ram?: Hello So i had a question early about a my windows 10 being corrupt spent the last couple of hours fiddling with my pc and got to the stage where i realise 4 sticks of ram breaks my pc causing me bluescreens and infinite boot loops. Tried it with 1 stick 2 stick and 3 sticks...
  3. Failing Motherboard? Faulty Ram?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failing Motherboard? Faulty Ram?: Hello So i had a question early about a my windows 10 being corrupt spent the last couple of hours fiddling with my pc and got to the stage where i realise 4 sticks of ram breaks my pc causing me bluescreens and infinite boot loops. Tried it with 1 stick 2 stick and 3 sticks...
  4. Failing Motherboard? Faulty Ram?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Oem windows on replaced motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Oem windows on replaced motherboard: Hi, so i have a dell xps 15 9560 whose motherboard is on the verge of dying, the graphics card fried year ago but it was still running through the onboard intel graphics somehow, and it is now too about to die off. My question is that if i get the motherboard replaced at a...
  6. Changing Motherboards with OEM Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Changing Motherboards with OEM Windows: Due to physical incompatibility with my GPU It's too thick and the fans hit the header cables I need to change out my motherboard. Unfortunately, I recieved an OEM copy of Windows as a Christmas gift, and so I'm not sure if I can change motherboard models without buying a new...
  7. Windows 10 Oem to New motherboard and hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Oem to New motherboard and hard drive: Is it possible to transfer oem windows 10 if it is upgrade from windows 7? My brother is upgrading his computer to a Ryzen build with a ssd and has a windows 10 home key from amazon that was oem. Is it possible to then take that same key and use it with new hardware?...
  8. OEM windows 10 on new motherboard

OEM windows 10 on new motherboard: So my old motherboard has died and my understanding of the win 10 OEM license is that it is tied to the motherboard - Firstly will windows 10 cope fairly well with a new motherboard and processor come the first boot? (Hoping to not reinstall if I can help it) Secondly, will...
  9. Windows 10 OEM - changing Motherboard?

Windows 10 OEM - changing Motherboard?: Built a PC with OEM windows I purchased, looking to upgrade my system and get a new MB. will i be able to reactivate windows if the HD is still the same? submitted by /u/ThisIsEduardo [link] [comments]...
  10. OEM and Faulty Mobo on PC build

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OEM and Faulty Mobo on PC build: I built a new computer and installed windows 10 with an oem and have to replace the mobo because it was faulty (audio ports do not function) upon installation, will I have to buy a new copy of windows if I get a replacement mobo for one that was faulty on day 1?...