Windows 10: Faulty Network Icon

Discus and support Faulty Network Icon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Why does it show the FLIGHT MODE icon when it is actually connected to the internet, have been seeing this for a while by now.!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ajay Kumar, Jul 10, 2019.

1. Faulty Network Icon

Faulty Network Icon 08fc6ae4-49e6-4b35-af06-26d6ab2a8adb?upload=true.jpg

Why does it show the FLIGHT MODE icon when it is actually connected to the internet, have been seeing this for a while by now.!

:)

Ajay Kumar, Jul 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 10, 2019
  3. Laptop won't show list of available networks

We suggest checking the list of available Wi-Fi networks on your laptop.

Please follow these steps:

• Click the Windows logo.
    • Go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Select Network and Internet.
    • Then Wi-Fi.
    • Make sure the Wi-Fi radio button is On.
    • Select Show available networks, then you'll be able to see the list of available Wi-Fi networks.

Update us with the outcome so we provide further assistance.

Robert Caw, Jul 10, 2019
  4. xubidoo Win User

Faulty Network Icon

My Network Places Icon

A friend of mine has deleted his My Network Places Icon from the desktop in windows XP ,now he has just set up his 1st 2 PC network and needs the icon back ,but we have no idea how to get it back *Smile Faulty Network Icon :)

any ideas ?

xubidoo, Jul 10, 2019
Thema:

Faulty Network Icon

1. Faulty Network Icon - Similar Threads - Faulty Network Icon

2. Faulty Realtek Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Realtek Network Adapter: I purchased this PC in April 2023, with a USB keyboard and a Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter. Initially, I had network connectivity issues which was because our router was faulty. But after we got a new router, the internet for everyone in the...
  3. Faulty Realtek Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Faulty Realtek Network Adapter: I purchased this PC in April 2023, with a USB keyboard and a Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter. Initially, I had network connectivity issues which was because our router was faulty. But after we got a new router, the internet for everyone in the...
  4. Faulty Realtek Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Faulty Realtek Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Realtek Network Adapter: I purchased this PC in April 2023, which came with a USB keyboard and a Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter. Initially, I had network connectivity issues which was because our router was faulty. But after we got a new router, the internet for...
  6. Faulty Realtek Network Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Faulty Realtek Network Adapter: I purchased this PC in April 2023, which came with a USB keyboard and a Realtek RTL8188FTV Wireless LAN 802.11n USB 2.0 Network Adapter. Initially, I had network connectivity issues which was because our router was faulty. But after we got a new router, the internet for...
  7. Faulty Realtek Network Adapter

8. Network icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network icon: Hi, Is it possible to change the network icon in the taskbar? 10.0.19041 build 19041 Thanks 169173
  9. Faulty Broadcom Network card

Faulty Broadcom Network card: HP laptop. Turns out that the broadcom wi fi card is faulty, this discussing with hp support. have gone down the usb route . The problem I have is uninstalling the old card or whatever form it takes. I uninstall/ or disable delete drivers , then every restart the ruddy thing...
  10. Network Icon

Network Icon: A white circle appears sometimes above the network icon. It will then go awsy. It doesn't appear all the time. Does anyone know what it means? Thanks. 21295