Windows 10: faulty startup-acer desktop-windows 10

Discus and support faulty startup-acer desktop-windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; faulty startup with acer ps and windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by parmjitsingh2, Aug 21, 2019.

1. faulty startup-acer desktop-windows 10

faulty startup with acer ps and windows10

:)

parmjitsingh2, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Donna Men Win User
    Faulty Startup

Hi,

There are few reasons why you encounter this issue. For us to isolate the concern, we suggest that you run a Starup repair by following these steps:

• Simultaneously pressing Shift + click Restart.
    • When the blue screen appear, click on Troubleshoot.
    • Select Advanced options, then click Startup Repair.
    • Select the OS you want to repair, when prompted.

You will see the Diagnosing your PC that indicates repair is starting, and it will attempt to automatically repair errors.

If repair wasn't successful, a summary window will appear with the log file.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Donna Men, Aug 21, 2019
  4. JOE1865 Win User

faulty startup-acer desktop-windows 10

Win 2016 word automatically launch on Windows 10 startup

I have tried these two options below but they did not work.Any Ideas----------------- Steps to disable startup programs in Windows 10:
    NOT IN START UP FOLDER

1. Step 1: Click the lower-left Start button, type msconfig in the blank search box and choose msconfig to open System Configuration.
    2. Step 2: Select Startup and tap Open Task Manager.
    3. Step 3: Click a startup item and tap the bottom-right Disable button.
    I have done this in reverse and it does not work—meaning I took out word short cut

First, create a shortcut of the Document and place it on (say, Desktop).

Then, go to the following location:

Your Drive:\Users\Your Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

Drop your Shortcut into the Startup folder. However, when you cold boot your computer, your Desktop will first show up and then a few seconds later the Doc should appear.

JOE1865, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

faulty startup-acer desktop-windows 10

1. faulty startup-acer desktop-windows 10 - Similar Threads - faulty startup acer

2. Win 10 Desktop startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 Desktop startup: Helloon my desktop I used to get amazing pictures from around the world whenever I started my windows 10, now I only get the same picture, any idea how to get that fixed. my laptop seems to display these amazing photosThanks...
  3. Win 10 Desktop startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Desktop startup: Helloon my desktop I used to get amazing pictures from around the world whenever I started my windows 10, now I only get the same picture, any idea how to get that fixed. my laptop seems to display these amazing photosThanks...
  4. Acer desktop with hardware incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acer desktop with hardware incompatible with Windows 10: I have an Acer desktop with hardware that is incompatible with Windows 10. It was pre-installed with Windows 7 Home Premium French, which I upgraded through 'Windows Anytime' to Windows 7 Ultimate to get English and multi-language features, and then upgraded to Windows 10....
  5. Faulty Windows 10 DVD

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Faulty Windows 10 DVD: Due to Windows 7 coming to the end of support by Microsoft I decided it was time to upgrade my self-built Desktop PC to Windows 10. I purchased the new Operating System on DVD from Currys/PC Word on the 10th Jan, 2020. I installed windows 10 onto my PC which which previously...
  6. acer windows10 desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    acer windows10 desktop: All my files in my desktop disappeared and I can't find them. when I signed in in my laptop I found an empty desktop with empty document file, empty picture file, etc. What can I do?...
  7. Windows 10 slow startup on Acer v5-571 laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 slow startup on Acer v5-571 laptop: Why is the Acer v3-571 laptop so slooooooow to startup with Windows 10? I've tried clean re-installing Windows 10 with all files data deleted. turned off startup files and windows defender. NOTHING WORKS!!!! Why does Windows 10 take forever to start up on this laptop?...
  8. First Startup of Windows 10 Desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    First Startup of Windows 10 Desktop: I just bought a new HP Pavilion 590-p0050 desktop PC. I have never started a new computer for the first time. In the past I have always paid a technician to do this. This is not feasible this time. Could someone steer me to a ny type of guide or instructions on how to go...
  9. Acer laptop startup

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer laptop startup: Hi. I have an acer Aspire E1-572 Laptop. Have has this one foe a while it was the windows 8.0 then I installed the windows 10 home working fine. Just one issue that maybe I should have asked this question before today..When I go to restart the laptop or even start from...
  10. Acer Windows 10 Startup Screen Lock. Please Help

in Windows 10 Support
    Acer Windows 10 Startup Screen Lock. Please Help: Hi All. I purchased myself an Acer Aspire ES15 laptop in the black Friday deals last October. The laptop was running smoothly and quickly up until about February. Where one day when I turned it on, I seem to be locked in the startup screen. I had tried restarting the laptop...