Windows 10: Favorite Feature I'll Miss

Discus and support Favorite Feature I'll Miss in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sticka-7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pbk8m1/favorite_feature_ill_miss/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sticka-7, Aug 25, 2021.

1. Favorite Feature I'll Miss

/u/Sticka-7, Aug 25, 2021

2. Favorites drop down has favorites folders but links are missing

Hi Luke,

The issue with your Favorites may occur due to corrupted Internet Explorer settings or Favorites folder. For us to provide accurate steps in resolving such issue, let us isolate it first with a few
    questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Since when are the favorites missing from Internet Explorer?

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Aug 25, 2021
  3. favorite folders there, sites are gone

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you are referring to the favorites folder created within the Internet Explorer.

If you lose the favorites saved within the Internet Explorer
    and as an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to check if you are able to locate the favorites that has been missing from Internet Explorer.

• Click This PC.
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Click on Favorites and check if the missing favorites are there.
    If you are able to locate the missing favorites, I suggest you to create a backup and try to import the favorites.

Refer to the section Import Favorites, from the below article.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Hope the information provided was helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Aug 25, 2021
  4. Favorite Feature I'll Miss

Missing Favourites in Windows 10

Hi George,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

Sorry to know that the Favorites list is missing on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to follow the steps from below article and check if it resolves the issue.

Find missing favorites in File Explorer

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Aug 25, 2021
Thema:

Favorite Feature I'll Miss

1. Favorite Feature I'll Miss - Similar Threads - Favorite Feature I'll

2. I'll need help with this.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'll need help with this.: I just recently built a new PC and it worked for the first few days. Then out of nowhere, while I was using it, explorer.exe just randomly froze along with every other app. For example: Everytime I open up the "Search" tab on the taskbar, nothing pops up. Again, every other...
  3. Favorite List Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorite List Missing: When I click the favorite icon there's nothing there but when click the arrow next to the star in the favorite bar my list appears.How do I keep my list open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorite-list-missing/86058b22-4c5c-4edd-8e05-c2cb20723a87
  4. Missing Favorites Folder on Home Page

Missing Favorites Folder on Home Page: I have a PC running Windows 10 Pro. I have Yahoo as my Homepage and Google as my Default Search Engine. I have always had a Favorites Folder on the left side of Homepage a toolbar. I had over 100+ folders in there over many years that hadinfo in them. Then I noticed...
  5. Missing feature

Missing feature: Hey , My laptop window pro missing a option in the " for developers there is no sideload apps option it only displays the following developer mode , device portal device discovery options...
  6. Missing Features

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing Features: Q - When is 1080p 60fps and 4k support coming to the video editor of the photos app. ? Q - Are you planning to bring picture in picture mode feature for more advanced editing of videos. ? Q - 3D effects is really cool feature, but can we have custom backgrounds and 3d...
  7. I'll be delaying feature updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I'll be delaying feature updates: So the new May 2020 update was released. And I already have some plans related to it. Since I'm on 1909, I won't have the update installed automatically until May 2021 (cool), but I'll still be delaying it just in case. Around the end of June/beginning of July, I'll be...
  8. Restoring Favorites Feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring Favorites Feature: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I use the Favorites feature a lot (aka Bookmarking websites I want to return to). Suddenly it stopped working. When I'm on an internet page I want to save, I click on the star, a pop-up comes up, I click "Add"--but the star no longer leaps over to...
  9. Import Favorites some are missing in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import Favorites some are missing in Edge: Hi, I'm using Edge and having a problem when I import Favorites from IE. The problem I have is one folder in particular, St. Louis Rams that has 22 items in it, (see screen shot below) only one item/bookmark came over when I imported Favorites from IE to Edge. I checked,...
  10. Biggest Thing I'll MIss Going to Win10

in Windows 10 Support
    Biggest Thing I'll MIss Going to Win10: I have been watching the screen shots and folks posts about Win10 and I think every thing I have seen is great. I'm looking forward to installing it when I feel more confident about doing it over my Win7 Ultimate. There is one thing I will miss though, my Gadgets. I use...