Windows 10: Favorite List Missing

Discus and support Favorite List Missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I click the favorite icon there's nothing there but when click the arrow next to the star in the favorite bar my list appears.How do I keep my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mr Blackwell711, Jun 4, 2021.

1. Favorite List Missing

When I click the favorite icon there's nothing there but when click the arrow next to the star in the favorite bar my list appears.How do I keep my list open?

:)

Mr Blackwell711, Jun 4, 2021

2. Favorites list

Hi,

Corruption with the browser's components is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with your favorites list. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What browser are you using? Is it Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before you encountered this issue?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest restoring your favorites. Follow these steps to do so:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Open your C drive.
    • Click on User and then choose your User Account.
    • Right click on Favorites icon and then choose Restore Previous Versions.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 4, 2021
  3. Favorites drop down has favorites folders but links are missing

Hi Luke,

The issue with your Favorites may occur due to corrupted Internet Explorer settings or Favorites folder. For us to provide accurate steps in resolving such issue, let us isolate it first with a few
    questions:

• Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?
    • Since when are the favorites missing from Internet Explorer?

We look forward to your response.

Angela Pun, Jun 4, 2021
  4. PACALA_BA Win User

Favorite List Missing

?...My Favorites Apps list

Hi,

• What exactly are you looking for? Are you referring to Edge Favorites?.....NO
    Make phone.reset...and then try to REBUILD all your applications...MANUALLY, without MY FAVORITES APPS LIST

ONEDRIVE.MY ACCOUNT.MY PURCHASE HISTORY...

APPLICATION 1............MISSING.......ADD TO/REMOVE FROM... MY FAVORITES APPs

APPLICATION 2............MISSING.......ADD TO/REMOVE FROM... MY FAVORITES APPs

OR DIRECTLY ON THE PHONE.APP-LIST...SCREEN

APPLICATION 1............MISSING.......ADD TO/REMOVE FROM... MY FAVORITES APPs

APPLICATION 2............MISSING.......ADD TO/REMOVE FROM... MY FAVORITES APPs

PACALA_BA, Jun 4, 2021
Thema:

Favorite List Missing

1. Favorite List Missing - Similar Threads - Favorite List Missing

2. Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update: I have just got the new Edge browser in Windows 11 today and found that all my favorites in the sidebar have disappeared. How can I restore them?...
  3. Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update: I have just got the new Edge browser in Windows 11 today and found that all my favorites in the sidebar have disappeared. How can I restore them?...
  4. Favorite Feature I'll Miss

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Favorite Feature I'll Miss: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Sticka-7 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pbk8m1/favorite_feature_ill_miss/
  5. Missing Favorites Folder on Home Page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Favorites Folder on Home Page: I have a PC running Windows 10 Pro. I have Yahoo as my Homepage and Google as my Default Search Engine. I have always had a Favorites Folder on the left side of Homepage a toolbar. I had over 100+ folders in there over many years that hadinfo in them. Then I noticed...
  6. "LIST OF FAVORITES PATHS"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "LIST OF FAVORITES PATHS": I am using Windows 10 and I am using "Paint Shop Pro" I don't know if this is a Paint Shop Pro thing or a Windows thing, if it is a paint shop pro thing then I am sorry and I will look somewhere else. When I am going to save a picture I have an option to click on a...
  7. Favorites list

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites list: What happened to my favorites list stored in Internet Explorer when windows 10 was installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-list/77db144c-2c16-4a19-a378-f3dc12e887bb"
  8. print favorites list

in Windows 10 Customization
    print favorites list: print list of my favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-favorites-list/cd8dbba5-c35a-4eb2-b87f-7dc4ca91f8e4
  9. Favorites List

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites List: I had dozens of sites visited and information sources neatly file under various folder headings in my favorites. Years of work. Where are these favorites in Windows 10. 25689
  10. Import Favorites some are missing in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import Favorites some are missing in Edge: Hi, I'm using Edge and having a problem when I import Favorites from IE. The problem I have is one folder in particular, St. Louis Rams that has 22 items in it, (see screen shot below) only one item/bookmark came over when I imported Favorites from IE to Edge. I checked,...