Windows 10: Favorite photos

Discus and support Favorite photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I've marked some photos as favorites in Windows 10 (by clicking on a heart icon), now hey are gone from the list of all photos and can't find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AgataNie, Nov 22, 2018.

1. AgataNie Win User

Favorite photos

Hi,

I've marked some photos as favorites in Windows 10 (by clicking on a heart icon), now hey are gone from the list of all photos and can't find them anywhere. Where are they stored please?

Thanks

:)

AgataNie, Nov 22, 2018
  2. Arnie Est Win User

favorite picture in wp10

Hi,

It is easy to add a picture to favorites on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to the Photos app.
    • Mark your favorite photos by selecting the heart icon on any photo.
    • To see all your favorites, go to Albums>
      Favorites.

To see a rotating display of your favorite photos on the Photos tile on home screen, open the
    Photos app > See more (...)
    > Settings, and under
    Tile, select
    Favorites.

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Nov 22, 2018
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Nov 22, 2018
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

Favorite photos

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Nov 22, 2018
Thema:

Favorite photos

1. Favorite photos - Similar Threads - Favorite photos

2. how to clear all favorites in photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to clear all favorites in photo: How do you clear all favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-all-favorites-in-photo/896b5375-5510-42b5-b7c7-7057d53089fc
  3. how to clear all favorites in photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to clear all favorites in photo: How do you clear all favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-all-favorites-in-photo/896b5375-5510-42b5-b7c7-7057d53089fc
  4. Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo: Hi all,When I open pictures on Windows Photos, sometimes I can't save them as favorite. The Favorite button Hear icon is grayed out and I can't click on it.This seems to happen randomly to pictures within the same folder and taken with the same phone.Is there any workaround...
  5. Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo

Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo: Hi all,When I open pictures on Windows Photos, sometimes I can't save them as favorite. The Favorite button Hear icon is grayed out and I can't click on it.This seems to happen randomly to pictures within the same folder and taken with the same phone.Is there any workaround...
  6. Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album: I have marked photos as favorites with the heart but only a few of them appear in the favorites album. All of the photos are in the same folder and they all appear in Collections. I have rest the Photos app and restarted the computer. Still only a handful of the favorited...
  7. Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album: I have marked photos as favorites with the heart but only a few of them appear in the favorites album. All of the photos are in the same folder and they all appear in Collections. I have rest the Photos app and restarted the computer. Still only a handful of the favorited...
  8. Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album

9. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  10. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786

Users found this page by searching for:

1. favorite photos

2. favorite pictures

3. how to see favorite images in photos

4. my favourite photo,
  5. favorite photo,
  6. favorite pic,
  7. favorite photos windows 10,
  8. favourite pictures on this computer,
  9. photo favorite,
  10. where are favorite photos,
  11. favourite pictures,