Windows 10: Favorites Are Not Showing Up?

Discus and support Favorites Are Not Showing Up? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I updated to W10 and imported my favs to Edge from IE11? Somehow they got duplicated. So I went to the "hidden" file and deleted them. Starting over -... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by fgcook, Aug 7, 2015.

1. fgcook Win User

Favorites Are Not Showing Up?

I updated to W10 and imported my favs to Edge from IE11? Somehow they got duplicated. So I went to the "hidden" file and deleted them. Starting over - showing the Fav Bar I have been saving my Favs but after the never populate the bar but are available under the Fav icon on the right - until it reboots, then they are gone? I can go back to the directory in File Explorer and find them but something is obviously broke? Any ideas?

:)

fgcook, Aug 7, 2015

2. IE favorites are here but not showing

I am not the first to try new Windows upgrades so finally decided to try Windows 10. I understand there is a learning curve with all new programs but really?? Where did my favorites go? I open the 3 little lines and it says I have no favorites. I did
    a search here and tried to do what the person who responded to one other person and it took me nearly 15 minutes to figure out what he was saying as my computer doesn't have the same things he was talking about, but eventually I found the Favorites on my computer,
    right clicked on the folder and checked "restore default, but still nothing in the new favorites. Please someone help me with this mess.

ritzy4runnerToyota, Aug 7, 2015
  3. IE favorites are here but not showing

Hello Ritzy,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

I would suggest you to go through the section "import favorites" from the article given below. Check if it helps in resolving your issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/add-view-organize-favorites#ie=ie-11

Hope this information was helpful. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 7, 2015
Thema:

Favorites Are Not Showing Up?

1. Favorites Are Not Showing Up? - Similar Threads - Favorites Are Showing

2. Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites, Favorites Bar and Other Favorites: When I first used the new Edge (Chrome??) I imported my bookmarks and bookmarks tool bar from Firerfox and got lost in the terminology of Edge. I am sure I don't understand the difference between 'Favorites', 'Favorites Bar' and 'Other Favorites'. Each seems to contain the...
  3. Microsoft Edge Favorites showing up in Windows 10 2004 Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Favorites showing up in Windows 10 2004 Uninstaller: [ATTACH] So this started Happening ? Is this normal ? Thanks for your time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-favorites-showing-up-in-windows-10/a0a7da2b-d676-4caf-bc74-149728dae59a
  4. Setting up mulitiple favorites lines

in Windows 10 Support
    Setting up mulitiple favorites lines: I am on Insider 19603 I would like to know if it is possible to set up multiple lines of favorites on the task bar. Thank you 154121
  5. GPO Management Show Favorites bar

GPO Management Show Favorites bar: Hello, I hope I am in right spot. I am "cleaning" up the GPOs in a new facility I am currently at. And also just making general changes. One of the things that the previous IT staff didn't do was configure the OS at all. So there are computers (all Windows 10) and our RDS...
  6. setting up favorites windows 10

setting up favorites windows 10: How?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-favorites-windows-10/c9717396-995b-4eea-9d57-88f4482dd963
  7. Edge Favorites Bar Not Showing Additional Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Not Showing Additional Favorites: I have enough icons in the Edge favorites bar that they do not all show in a browser window. Before the Creator update, at the right end of the items that showed there was a down carrot that expanded vertically down to show a list of the remaining favorites beyond those...
  8. Edge will not show favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not show favorites: Edge will not show IE imported favorites in the favorites bar ,I tried using Brinks remove all favourites from Edge and started over by importing from IE ,still nothing ,it just show the message to import favorites , thanks for reading this 68407
  9. Backing up favorites in edge

in Browsers and Email
    Backing up favorites in edge: Went to backup my favourites in edge earlier today and did a google on how to achieve it and an article came up from this site. Followed the info from the page that came up actually it's one that Brink has written. I opened file explorer and copied the ''...
  10. Edge Favorites mixed up

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites mixed up: Hi, I have been using Windows 10 since the launch date, with not many problems. However, when I logged on today all my favorites in Microsoft Edge were in a different order, folders and individual websites were all jumbled up and it took me a while to find the ones I wanted....