Windows 10: favorites bar

Discus and support favorites bar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to sort titles in favorites and favorites bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-bar/55fbe4e0-e111-44a2-9301-9900913851c0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EdnaRogers, Jan 21, 2019.

1. favorites bar

how to sort titles in favorites and favorites bar

:)

EdnaRogers, Jan 21, 2019

2. Favorites Bar

Hi,

Welcome and thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Please provide us the required information to help you better:

Which browser are you referring to?

Please follow the steps to not shows items in Favorites bar in Microsoft Edge:

• Select More actions (…) on the address bar, then Settings.

• Turn off Show favorites bar.
    And to do the same in Internet Explorer:

• In Internet Explorer, right-click any empty space in the area above the address bar.

• Select Favorites bar.
    Hope this information helps. Please post us with the required information if issue persists.

Thank you.

Sagnik_Chakraborty, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Favorites bar not working

Hi,

Internet Explorer lets you organize the way you add your list of favorites to the Favorites bar in order to arrange them accordingly. For us to rectify your concern regarding the Favorites bar, follow these steps:

• Launch Internet Explorer.
    • Click the star icon located at the upper right hand corner of the browser to view your favorites list.
    • Instead of dragging and dropping your favorites, you may right-click the items and select
      Add to Favorites bar.

Let us know if you have questions.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 21, 2019
  4. jaswalt Win User

favorites bar

Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my favorites but every time I complete the steps, it takes my favorites and puts them in my favorites bar. I have a whole list of pages on my favorites bar in Firefox that I want to use for my favorites bar on edge. Why is the program turning my favorites from Firefox into my favorites BAR on edge? How do I transfer my favorites from Firefox into favorites on Edge and my favorites BAR in Firefox into my favorites BAR in edge? Thank you in advance for your help.

jaswalt, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

favorites bar

1. favorites bar - Similar Threads - favorites bar

2. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  3. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  4. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  5. After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?

After Microsoft Edge Update, why is the Tab bar and Favorites Bar much bigger?: Last night, i updated Microsoft Edge to the latest version Version 117.0.2045.31, but then upon restarting, the Tab Bar and Favorites Bar became much bigger? Is there a way to adjust it?...
  6. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...: I did a window update and now my favorites bar is not wide enough for me to see anything, how do I widen it back to the size it was before the update?...
  7. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...: I did a window update and now my favorites bar is not wide enough for me to see anything, how do I widen it back to the size it was before the update?...
  8. I did a system update and now my favorites bar is so thin I cannot see any of my favorites,...

9. The buttons on favorite bar is die-hard won't get deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The buttons on favorite bar is die-hard won't get deleted: I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge as my main browser. The problem started to happen after some update int he past. It's been going on now weeks. I contacted Microsoft support, but they won't believe there is a problem. I have 3 desktops independently operating and 3...
  10. The buttons on favorite bar is die-hard won't get deleted

The buttons on favorite bar is die-hard won't get deleted: I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft Edge as my main browser. The problem started to happen after some update int he past. It's been going on now weeks. I contacted Microsoft support, but they won't believe there is a problem. I have 3 desktops independently operating and 3...