Windows 10: Favorites deleted from edge browser

Discus and support Favorites deleted from edge browser in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by konstantinosdimos, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Favorites deleted from edge browser

HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution?

:)

konstantinosdimos, Apr 25, 2019
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Apr 25, 2019
  3. I am not able to open favorites folder or sub folders under it in EDGE browser

Hi Rodney,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly follow the below steps to navigate the Microsoft EDGE browser’s favorites folder location.

• Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the following path: (Press
      Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open File Explorer)

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default

Note: username represent the user account name which you have currently signed in to the Windows 10.

• Here you will be able to locate the EDGE browser’s Favorites folder location.

• Check whether you are able to locate the favorites which you have created in EDGE browser.
    Note: To back up your favorites in Edge browser, simply copy-paste this Favorites folder to a safe location. To restore favorites, copy and paste your Favorites folder back in the location suggested under
    the step 1.

I hope the above information helps you to locate the EDGE browser’s favorites folder location.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 25, 2019
  4. Eric_999 Win User

Favorites deleted from edge browser

Favorites How do I find my favorites in Edge

While browsing another thread, I found the answer to my previous question. Including it here in case others are searching for the location where favorites are stored.

Kindly, follow the below steps to navigate the Microsoft EDGE browser’s favorites folder location.

• Open Windows File Explorer and navigate to the following path:
    (Press Windows + E keys on the keyboard to open File Explorer).

C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default

Note: username represent the user account name which you have currently signed in to the Windows 10.

• Here you will be able to locate the EDGE browser’s Favorites folder location.
    • Check whether you are able to locate the favorites which you have created in EDGE browser.
    Note: To back up your favorites in Edge browser, simply copy-paste this Favorites folder to a safe location. To restore favorites, copy and paste your Favorites folder back in the location suggested.

Eric_999, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

Favorites deleted from edge browser

1. Favorites deleted from edge browser - Similar Threads - Favorites deleted edge

2. How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Delete favorites from Microsoft Edge: I want to delete some websites that I have saved to my favorites bar in Microsoft Edge. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-delete-favorites-from-microsoft-edge/35b7fc41-d161-41a8-ad91-586a21a76b31
  3. Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete All Favorite from Microsoft Edge: I been trying to delete all the favorites out of microsoft edge at one time. This does not seem possible. Seems like a good browser but I am tired of messing with the favorites. I would think that all the technology you guys you could make this a simple task. I don't...
  4. Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    Sorting favorites in thr Edge browser: I have just thoroughly mixed up the favourites in Edge and as I have about 200 to choose from, it's going to take ages to remember where to find them. The idea was to either have them in alphabetical order, or to have the dozen or so most used at the top. I had only moved one...
  5. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  6. Delete all favorites from Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all favorites from Edge?: I did a big cleanup of all my Favorites in IE11, then deleted all my Favorites/Bookmarks in Chrome and Firefox and re-imported them from IE11 to make sure everything is up-to-date, at least on my primary Windows machine. I'd like to do the same in Edge but I can't find an...
  7. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466
  8. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser: So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge. Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now...
  9. How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser: I've been asked this a few times already and have always replied "It can't be done" *Redface Anyhow, seeing how I didn't follow the instructions in my signature and have found myself corrupting my Windows system while heavily overclocking and stress testing the CPU on a...
  10. Edge Favorites - problem deleting favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites - problem deleting favorites: I have not been able to delete favorites from the "Favorite Bar" drop down list. The right-click and the delete key do not work. 12199

Users found this page by searching for:

1. delete mistake favorite recover edge

2. where do deleted favorites go in edge

3. android edge favorites deleted

4. delete edge favorites from windows 10 2019