Windows 10: favorites edge

Discus and support favorites edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Normaly when i do a reinstall of windows i've got my favorits of edage automaticly back But nu not why ? 97290 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by glda19, Nov 4, 2017.

1. glda19 Win User

favorites edge

Hi

Normaly when i do a reinstall of windows i've got my favorits of edage automaticly back
    But nu not why ?

:)

glda19, Nov 4, 2017

2. Favorites Bar on Egde

Favorite bar on Edge. I put several favorites on the favorites bar and after closing out of edge and log back in the favorites in the favorites bar are gone anybody have this problem??? this is my first day using win 10 and edge

GaryCramer, Nov 4, 2017
  3. Mike16235 Win User
    Importing favorites from Internet Explorer to Edge misses many of them

Imported my IE favorites into Edge, and Edge reported that it was successful.

But now there appear to be two problems:

1. I compare the Edge Favorites folder (...\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftEdge_8wekyb3d8bbwe\AC\MicrosoftEdge\User\Default\Favorites) with the Internet Explorer Favorites folder, and find that 5 out of 89 folders are missing in Edge, and 34 of 65 Internet
    Shortcuts that were not in folders. If I open some of the folders in the Edge Favorites folder, I find that many of them are missing sub-folders and some of the Internet Shortcuts.

2. When I click the Favorites icon in Edge, only about half of the favorites and favorite folders that made it into the Edge Favorites folder show up (yes, I scrolled down). I have the favorites sorted by name, and it only gets down to "H" for the favorites
    and "K" for the folders.

What is the fix?

Mike16235, Nov 4, 2017
Thema:

favorites edge

1. favorites edge - Similar Threads - favorites edge

2. Microsoft Edge Favorites showing up in Windows 10 2004 Uninstaller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Edge Favorites showing up in Windows 10 2004 Uninstaller: [ATTACH] So this started Happening ? Is this normal ? Thanks for your time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-edge-favorites-showing-up-in-windows-10/a0a7da2b-d676-4caf-bc74-149728dae59a
  3. edge update . I lost all my favorites from IE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    edge update . I lost all my favorites from IE: When I logged on today my system updated to edge and I lost ALL my favorites on IE , I never used edge or Bing. I used google as my search engine and I fumbled around trying to import my favorites. Instead it imported some very old favorite bar which is of no use . I...
  4. Edge Update to Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Update to Favorites: Today I just had an update to Edge. Problem is, rather than some minor improvements it totally changed all my Favorites, and when I say changed I mean TOTALLY. It took away my Favorites bar and it seems to have totally reset EVERYTHING, forcing me to start all over again....
  5. Recovering edge chromium favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Recovering edge chromium favorites: My computer did not power up as of yesterday. Do I extracted the HDD and hooked ot up with a spare casing as an external usb hdd. I recovered all my data by a simple copy and paste. I would like to know what file (maybe a db file) can I copy extract and replace to recover...
  6. Recovering edge chromium favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Recovering edge chromium favorites: My computer did not power up as of yesterday. Do I extracted the HDD and hooked ot up with a spare casing as an external usb hdd. I recovered all my data by a simple copy and paste. I would like to know what file (maybe a db file) can I copy extract and replace to recover...
  7. Edge update June 2020 - loss of Favorites

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Edge update June 2020 - loss of Favorites: My PC has just been updated with the new version of Edge and all of my Favorites have disappeared. How can I restore the Favorites that were available in Edge before this update?...
  8. Upgrade to Edge Creates Other Favorites Folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Upgrade to Edge Creates Other Favorites Folder: When I upgraded from edge to edge chromium, it created a "other favorites" folder in the favorites and nested all mine under that folder. Why would it do that and add an extra click? I have tried going to manage favorites, but you cannot move them out of that folder in there....
  9. EDGE "Favorite Screen"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EDGE "Favorite Screen": Has the problem been solved about resizing the Favorite's Screen in the latest EDGE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-favorite-screen/f20bc82d-b72a-4595-a5aa-e13f6c6fa311
  10. Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Import favorites from Edge Chromium Beta instead of Edge: I have been using Edge Chromium Beta for some time now and all relevant favorites are now on that browser. I cannot find a way to export the favorites from the beta version so I can delete the old Edge favorites and import them into the new Edge that comes with build 2004....