Windows 10: Favorites in Photos

Discus and support Favorites in Photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What does flagging a photo as "Favorite" in Photos do? I can't find anyway to search for "Favorite" as a parameter in File Explorer. How does... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ratboy1, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Ratboy1 Win User

Favorites in Photos

What does flagging a photo as "Favorite" in Photos do? I can't find anyway to search for "Favorite" as a parameter in File Explorer. How does "Favorites" function? What is it's purpose if not to filter search results?

:)

Ratboy1, Jan 1, 2019
  2. Arnie Est Win User

favorite picture in wp10

Hi,

It is easy to add a picture to favorites on your Windows 10 Mobile. You can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to the Photos app.
    • Mark your favorite photos by selecting the heart icon on any photo.
    • To see all your favorites, go to Albums>
      Favorites.

To see a rotating display of your favorite photos on the Photos tile on home screen, open the
    Photos app > See more (...)
    > Settings, and under
    Tile, select
    Favorites.

Please don't hesitate to post back if you need further assistance.

Arnie Est, Jan 1, 2019
  3. AgataNie Win User
    Favorite photos

Hi,

I've marked some photos as favorites in Windows 10 (by clicking on a heart icon), now hey are gone from the list of all photos and can't find them anywhere. Where are they stored please?

Thanks

AgataNie, Jan 1, 2019
  4. JohnFyffe Win User

Favorites in Photos

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jan 1, 2019
Thema:

Favorites in Photos

1. Favorites in Photos - Similar Threads - Favorites Photos

2. how to clear all favorites in photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to clear all favorites in photo: How do you clear all favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-all-favorites-in-photo/896b5375-5510-42b5-b7c7-7057d53089fc
  3. how to clear all favorites in photo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to clear all favorites in photo: How do you clear all favorites https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-clear-all-favorites-in-photo/896b5375-5510-42b5-b7c7-7057d53089fc
  4. Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo: Hi all,When I open pictures on Windows Photos, sometimes I can't save them as favorite. The Favorite button Hear icon is grayed out and I can't click on it.This seems to happen randomly to pictures within the same folder and taken with the same phone.Is there any workaround...
  5. Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo

Can't favorite some pictures in Windows Photo: Hi all,When I open pictures on Windows Photos, sometimes I can't save them as favorite. The Favorite button Hear icon is grayed out and I can't click on it.This seems to happen randomly to pictures within the same folder and taken with the same phone.Is there any workaround...
  6. Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album: I have marked photos as favorites with the heart but only a few of them appear in the favorites album. All of the photos are in the same folder and they all appear in Collections. I have rest the Photos app and restarted the computer. Still only a handful of the favorited...
  7. Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album: I have marked photos as favorites with the heart but only a few of them appear in the favorites album. All of the photos are in the same folder and they all appear in Collections. I have rest the Photos app and restarted the computer. Still only a handful of the favorited...
  8. Favorite photos do not appear in Favorite Album

9. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786
  10. I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...

I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How...: I am not able to add a picture as favorite in Photos app. The heart icon is not active. How to correct it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-add-a-picture-as-favorite-in/8e3f6687-34f9-43af-88b6-fb4078f86786

Users found this page by searching for:

1. favorites pictures

2. how to view favorite photos

3. how to find favorite photos in windows 10

4. favorite photos,
  5. how do i find favorites in photos,
  6. how do I search for photos in favourites,
  7. find favorites in photos,
  8. help in file explorer FAVORITE PHOTOS,
  9. how do i view the pictures i marked as faorites in my pictures,
  10. where do favourite photos go windows explorer,
  11. windows favorited pictures,