Windows 10: Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed

Discus and support Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi Experts, Here is a good one for you, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) and I have an issue with Favourites that keep unsorting on me... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by AcuraTML, Jul 25, 2015.

1. AcuraTML Win User

Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed

Hi Experts,

Here is a good one for you, I am running Windows 10 Enterprise (64-bit) and I have an issue with Favourites that keep unsorting on me when I close Internet Explorer 11?

Anyone know the trick to keep all my Favourites in my order?

I done as much as research about this with Google and no luck.

Thanks again in advance

:)

AcuraTML, Jul 25, 2015

2. Tabs

Hi and Welcome!

Are you using Microsoft Edge? Or Internet Explorer 11?

If you are using Microsoft Edge, then the order of the Favorites Bar needs to be customized within the Favorites menu found from the top left "three lined" icon. Select Favorites, then Favorites bar and change the order there.

Masterchiefxx17, Jul 25, 2015
  3. Microsoft Edge crashes when accessing favorite

Windows 10, Internet Explorer version 11. When I select a "favorite" using the Microsoft Edge the browser immediately closes. Help !

Original Title: FAVORITES CLOSES THE BROWSER

mariettayusko, Jul 25, 2015
  4. Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed

Hi,

I read that if you locate the 'favorites' folder and change the 'view' settings to sort by something other than name, that will do it.

markweatherill, Jul 28, 2015
Thema:

Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed

1. Favorites Keeps Changing Order When Internet Explorer 11 is Closed - Similar Threads - Favorites Keeps Changing

2. Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

in Browsers and Email
    Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge: How can I Transfer favorites from Internet Explore to edge? 175754
  3. File Explorer keeps closing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer keeps closing: I open the File Explorer but it closes on its own 30 minutes later. What is the fix? Thank you. It is Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-keeps-closing/7474eaa6-7a98-4ab8-8f2a-bd2086ab6598"
  4. Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites": Just received a fairly new computer back from the shop where I had to have the SSHD reimaged with Windows10. The computer seems to have developed and issue with its "Favorites" file: 1) You can not easily arrange the contents of the file. 2) The "Favorites Bar" folder -...
  5. Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Zoom keeps changing on internet explorer.: I see that this subject has been raised a number of times previously and I have followed all the pointers given to stop my internet explorer from zooming in and out randomly, yet this problem persists. Is there an actual fix that works or is this something I will need to just...
  6. favorites bar order

in Browsers and Email
    favorites bar order: I would like to add pages to my favorite bar over time, and have them be at the top of the order so they are visible. I don't want to have to go to the star drop down and find them. is that possible? thanks 21096
  7. Edge Favorites Bar Order

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Bar Order: Is it possible to set Edge NOT to put the items in the Favorites Bar in alphabetical order but rather let me put them in my own preferred order (as can be done in all other browsers, including IE)? Thanks Peter 18830
  8. Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?

in Browsers and Email
    Can the order of the favorites be changed in Spartan?: I've been testing Spartan but I can't find a way to move things around in the favorites list. It puts everything in alpha order. Any suggestions? 5093
  9. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...