Windows 10: Favorites List

Discus and support Favorites List in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I had dozens of sites visited and information sources neatly file under various folder headings in my favorites. Years of work. Where are these... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by tak, Oct 8, 2015.

1. TAK
    tak Win User

Favorites List

I had dozens of sites visited and information sources neatly file under various folder headings in my favorites. Years of work. Where are these favorites in Windows 10.

:)

2. Favorites list

Hi,

Corruption with the browser's components is one of the possible reasons why you are experiencing an issue with your favorites list. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What browser are you using? Is it Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before you encountered this issue?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest restoring your favorites. Follow these steps to do so:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Open your C drive.
    • Click on User and then choose your User Account.
    • Right click on Favorites icon and then choose Restore Previous Versions.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Oct 8, 2015
  3. graye Win User
    Favorites list

Hang on... this happens for BOTH Internet Explorer AND Microsoft Edge?

graye, Oct 8, 2015
  4. Cliff S New Member

Favorites List

Which browser, for IE: C:\Users\YourNameHere\Favorites
    You can also sync most browsers and they'll be there on your next install. For example on Chrome and Firefox, also some have an export function to export to a file then upon reinstall just import from there.

Cliff S, Oct 8, 2015
Thema:

Favorites List

1. Favorites List - Similar Threads - Favorites List

2. Why does the emoji lists has almost every other weird sport but the American favorite past...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the emoji lists has almost every other weird sport but the American favorite past...: I don't think if Microsoft handles or can influence anything that involves the whole emoji but, is just me that when you go through the emoji lists you won't find anything that identifies with the sport BASEBALL besides the actual baseball itself. It has almost every other...
  3. Why does the emoji lists has almost every other weird sport but the American favorite past...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why does the emoji lists has almost every other weird sport but the American favorite past...: I don't think if Microsoft handles or can influence anything that involves the whole emoji but, is just me that when you go through the emoji lists you won't find anything that identifies with the sport BASEBALL besides the actual baseball itself. It has almost every other...
  4. Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update: I have just got the new Edge browser in Windows 11 today and found that all my favorites in the sidebar have disappeared. How can I restore them?...
  5. Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update

Missing favorites list in Windows 11 sidebar after update: I have just got the new Edge browser in Windows 11 today and found that all my favorites in the sidebar have disappeared. How can I restore them?...
  6. I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!: I can't open my regular websites like banking, instagram, etc and instead I get a black page with an error message saying:My screen shot of the page I tried to attach but it won't except my .jpgThe connection isn't privateattackers might be trying to steal your information...
  7. I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!

I can't access webpages on my favorites list/bookmarks that I used everyday!: I can't open my regular websites like banking, instagram, etc and instead I get a black page with an error message saying:My screen shot of the page I tried to attach but it won't except my .jpgThe connection isn't privateattackers might be trying to steal your information...
  8. I cant remove items from my favorites list. "organize favorites" does not appear. "delete"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant remove items from my favorites list. "organize favorites" does not appear. "delete"...: how can I remove unwanted favorites? If I right click on a site, delete does not appear. "organize favorites" does not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-items-from-my-favorites-list/3e199b74-45d1-46f3-ac00-b3b2e49591d8
  9. I cant remove items from my favorites list. "organize favorites" does not appear. "delete"...

I cant remove items from my favorites list. "organize favorites" does not appear. "delete"...: how can I remove unwanted favorites? If I right click on a site, delete does not appear. "organize favorites" does not appear. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-remove-items-from-my-favorites-list/3e199b74-45d1-46f3-ac00-b3b2e49591d8
  10. I cant remove items from my favorites list. "organize favorites" does not appear. "delete"...

in Windows 10 Customization