Windows 10: Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app.

Discus and support Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot add Orlando Florida to my favorites list other cities are no problem and then I can't delete some they keep reappearing ***Original... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rob074, Feb 28, 2020.

1. Rob074 Win User

Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app.

I cannot add Orlando Florida to my favorites list

other cities are no problem

and then I can't delete some

they keep reappearing

***Original Title: ms weather app not adding places to Favorites***

:)

Rob074, Feb 28, 2020
  2. Mark Isi Win User

App Update Issue (MSN Weather)

Hi Kieran,

This time, let's try to focus on the Weather app itself. first troubleshooting step that we can suggest is to reset the Weather app, and see how it goes. Here are the steps:

• Type Apps & features on the Cortana search box. Hit the
      Enter key.
    • Scroll down and click Weather.
    • Select Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your PC and see if it will update properly this time.

Another step that we can try is the Windows app troubleshooter. Feel free to check out
    this link for more information and download link.

Let us know the outcome.

Mark Isi, Feb 28, 2020
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Microsoft Weather App Forecast

Hi Holly,

To address this concern, we suggest that you try to uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Weather on your computer to refresh the app and to get the latest update. You may follow these steps:

• Go to Search, type powershell, and open
      PowerShell
      as Administrator.
    • Enter the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *bingweather* | Remove-AppxPackage
    To reinstall it, just go to Store and search for Microsoft Weather.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Jomel Ber, Feb 28, 2020
  4. kernrsn Win User

Weather App Arrange Favorites

I sent in the Weather favorites as a suggestion on Feedback Hub. Hopefully it will work like it should in the future.

kernrsn, Feb 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Favorites option issue in Microsoft Weather app. - Similar Threads - Favorites option issue

2. Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?: Prior to a recent update to Windows 11, the weather app allowed many more than 10 favorites. I have 22 locations that I was able to monitor untill updating to Windows 11. Now they have been reduced to 10, I can enter the 22, but when I reopen the app, only 10 appear. Is this...
  3. Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 weather app only allows 10 favorites. Why?: Prior to a recent update to Windows 11, the weather app allowed many more than 10 favorites. I have 22 locations that I was able to monitor untill updating to Windows 11. Now they have been reduced to 10, I can enter the 22, but when I reopen the app, only 10 appear. Is this...
  4. Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places: The latest Weather App upgrades deleted over half of my Favorites Locations Places. What is the maximum number of favorites one can have?How can you rearrange the order of favorites? Click and drag would be a big improvement!Thanks!...
  5. Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places

Windows 10 weather app update deleted some Favorites Places: The latest Weather App upgrades deleted over half of my Favorites Locations Places. What is the maximum number of favorites one can have?How can you rearrange the order of favorites? Click and drag would be a big improvement!Thanks!...
  6. Favorite app

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favorite app: How do I get a Favorite app on my screen without having to go to open Microsoft edge to open Favorite's ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorite-app/f2bac1d6-60bb-48bc-8bce-92c99d835038
  7. ms weather app not adding places to Favorites

ms weather app not adding places to Favorites: I cannot add Orlando Florida to my favorites list other cities are no problem and then I can't delete some they keep reappearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-weather-app-not-adding-places-to-favorites/b8e8a9aa-ef2f-4c39-828d-b3564f24d0e1
  8. Microsoft Weather App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Weather App: I was using MS Weather app and clicked on Windows Color Settings. Is this an error or is it supposed to do this? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-weather-app/63b9347a-a6e3-4d04-8778-79df8df1c28a
  9. Weather App

Weather App: Hey there, I firstly used the search to look if anyone else had the same issue with the Wheater App. It doesn't work at all , if I click on the tile it doesn't launch the app. If I use the search and launch from there, same result, it doesn't start. The store works fine; I...
  10. Weather App

Weather App: So the weather app in W10 preview is an updated version that is somewhat half broke. I figured out how to get the old version. Open PowerShell as an administrator and enter Code: Get-AppxPackage -Name Microsoft.BingWeather | Remove-AppxPackage[/quote] Then go to the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows weather cannot set favourite