Windows 10: favorites

Discus and support favorites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rossterrill1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. favorites

how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck

:)

rossterrill1, Jan 12, 2019
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jan 12, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

favorites

MS Edge and moving favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

There is no option to Move, you can add the site to favorites bar

• Open the site, click on add to favorites or reading list
    • Select the save location as Favorites bar
    • Then you will be able to see the sites in favorites bar

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

favorites

1. favorites - Similar Threads - favorites

2. Edge Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  3. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Edge Favorites: I don't usually use Edge, I like IE11; but I've had to dabble in Edge from time to time. I was wondering, where are the Favorites saved? I looked up & found an article that instructed to go to:...
  4. when I attempt to open my favorites, I get a blank page and they don't open?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    when I attempt to open my favorites, I get a blank page and they don't open?: when I attempt to open my favorites, I get a blank page and they don't open? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-attempt-to-open-my-favorites-i-get-a-blank/d6e5d11a-4026-4d2a-a140-d3dbdc596dc6"
  5. How to un-favorite something in google search bar?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to un-favorite something in google search bar?: not sure if this belongs on microsoft answers, but something i looked up that was meant to be in incognito mode wasn't and somehow was favorited, probably via a keyboard shortcut, and i dont know how to look through my favorites. With it favorited i cant delete it from my...
  6. Edge favorites bar pull down menu blank

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge favorites bar pull down menu blank: Hi, For the last few iterations of Windows 10, I've noticed the favorites bar pull down arrow is blank. The only way to get the items back is to go into settings and turn off, then back on to "Show the favorites bar". This only lasts a short time then then items disappear...
  7. Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Win10 Excel 365 - no favorites? Shortcuts?: In Excel 2010 (and Win7 File Explorer) we were able to have Favorites(shortcuts) which we could rename. Now , in Win10 with Office 365 we have Quick Access files which are merely pinned links to directories. The issue becomes when your file hierarchy is regularly filed by...
  8. Recent Windows 10 update has hidden/erased my web browser favorites, wallpaper, passwords,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recent Windows 10 update has hidden/erased my web browser favorites, wallpaper, passwords,...: Has anyone else experienced this? I'm afraid to turn my PC off or restart it. Is there a way to stabilize the system so this doesn't happen again? Thanks...
  9. lost task bar, tiles and favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost task bar, tiles and favorites: My pc updated last week with a new version of windows 10, I think. It erased all my tiles and task bar saves as well as my favorites on the side of pages (my frequent sites). None of the remaining tiles work, such as email. I hit it and nothing happens. What is going on and...
  10. Restoring Favorites Feature

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restoring Favorites Feature: Hi, I have Windows 10 and I use the Favorites feature a lot (aka Bookmarking websites I want to return to). Suddenly it stopped working. When I'm on an internet page I want to save, I click on the star, a pop-up comes up, I click "Add"--but the star no longer leaps over to...