Windows 10: favorites

Discus and support favorites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rossterrill1, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:52 AM.

1. favorites

how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck

:)

rossterrill1, Jan 12, 2019 at 8:52 AM
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

4. Arun B J Win User

favorites

MS Edge and moving favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

There is no option to Move, you can add the site to favorites bar

• Open the site, click on add to favorites or reading list
    • Select the save location as Favorites bar
    • Then you will be able to see the sites in favorites bar

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thema:

favorites

1. favorites - Similar Threads - favorites

2. Favorites Folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favorites Folder: Hello, one and all. I enthusiastically embraced Windows 10 and expected Windows 10 to be everything Windows 7 is and more. What I found was a massive shuffle of applications with some disappearing and new ones appearing. That's progress I guess. One of my favorite tricks on...
  3. Favorites in Photos

Favorites in Photos: What does flagging a photo as "Favorite" in Photos do? I can't find anyway to search for "Favorite" as a parameter in File Explorer. How does "Favorites" function? What is it's purpose if not to filter search results?...
  4. Favorites and Reading List disappeared after update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Favorites and Reading List disappeared after update 1809: I have a Windows 10 Desktop, laptop, phone and a tablet that all completed the 1809 update several days ago, and after the restart, I lost all my favorites and everything in my reading list on the desktop, laptop and my windows phone, but not my surface pro tablet. I've...
  5. Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer nolonger recdonizes me at my favorite web sites: After Norton repaired a pop problem on my desktop the computer, it no longer recognizes me at my favorite web sites and I have to sign in every time also no longer can do a screen shot. How do I fix ?...
  6. Edge/ Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Edge/ Favorites: Hi all. I believe there was a major Win 10 update recently; I now have Win 10, Version # 1809; OS Build 17763.195 Here's something I noticed in the Edge browser: When I click on my Favorites (and I have a lot; a long list to scroll through), scroll through my list, and then...
  7. transfer old files documents photos and favorites from old tablet to new laptop? old tablet...

transfer old files documents photos and favorites from old tablet to new laptop? old tablet...: how do I get all my files from old tablet to my new laptop sounds easy but looks hard... im using same emails as before do I need a transfer cord plugged in to tablet it will not turn on fully charged new laptop up and running need help early Christmas gift...
  8. size issues with all of windows apps and all -pictures/ settings bar/ favorites pannel on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    size issues with all of windows apps and all -pictures/ settings bar/ favorites pannel on...: size of my outlook and apps and whole W10 -Edge - I did alter the size under heading but everything stays large -for example when I sign in my name is very large - if i go to size -zoom the screen on outlook and edge gets to small to read - any ideas - I did try and...
  9. I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new...

I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new...: I bought a new compute and am trying to synch my old favorites and documents with my new computer. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-a-new-compute-and-am-trying-to-synch-my/e606bdaa-5d18-4e09-9ccf-0b3d675ba035"
  10. Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites: How do I add a favorite in edge? I look it up and it said click on favorites and then click the add button but I can't find the add button? 123049