Windows 10: favorites

Discus and support favorites in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rossterrill1, Jan 12, 2019.

1. favorites

how can I copy my favorite to another computer? I did try linking my account to the other computer with no luck

:)

rossterrill1, Jan 12, 2019
  2. JohnFyffe Win User

Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jan 12, 2019
  3. KomouPoji Win User
    removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

favorites

MS Edge and moving favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

There is no option to Move, you can add the site to favorites bar

• Open the site, click on add to favorites or reading list
    • Select the save location as Favorites bar
    • Then you will be able to see the sites in favorites bar

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

favorites

1. favorites - Similar Threads - favorites

2. increasing favorites section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increasing favorites section: How do I increase the space allocated to "favorites" and/or decrease the space allocated to "recents"? It only ever shows 2 at a time under favorites, even though I have more favorites than that. I would also really like to not have "pics" like .jpeg even show up in recents,...
  3. increasing favorites section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    increasing favorites section: How do I increase the space allocated to "favorites" and/or decrease the space allocated to "recents"? It only ever shows 2 at a time under favorites, even though I have more favorites than that. I would also really like to not have "pics" like .jpeg even show up in recents,...
  4. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  5. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  6. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  7. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  8. Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.: I cant pin a folder to favorites like the previous office version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-or-favorite-a-folder-as-the-pin-to-start/5bd4c187-0461-4bf0-b5aa-f8cc72a6aa84
  9. Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.

Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.: I cant pin a folder to favorites like the previous office version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-or-favorite-a-folder-as-the-pin-to-start/5bd4c187-0461-4bf0-b5aa-f8cc72a6aa84
  10. Empty favorites folder

Empty favorites folder: Hi, I have 2 apps that when opening either one puts an empty favorites folder on my desktop. One is antispyware and the other is a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/empty-favorites-folder/08514dbf-1fda-4f7a-96ac-31efe094d9fe