Windows 10: Favorites

Discus and support Favorites in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Ok now we all have windows 10. I would like to know how to move favorites from right to left, left to right, etc. or is this still a problem with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by enigma1944, Aug 9, 2016.

1. Favorites

Ok now we all have windows 10. I would like to know how to move favorites from right to left, left to right, etc. or is this still a problem with windows 10. Thanks

:)

enigma1944, Aug 9, 2016
  2. graye Win User

how do i get my favorites to appear in the favorites bar

There are 2 steps...

1) Enable the horizontal favorites bar (which it appear that you have already done)

2) Put some favorites in the folder called "Favorites Bar". So, use the "hub" to expose the favorites pane (that appears as a vertical list on the right hand side), use "drag-and-drop" to move some favorites to the folder called "Favorites Bar"

graye, Aug 9, 2016
  3. Stdy Win User
    Lost Favorites after Windows 10 upgrade

Yesterday May 25 I received the latest major Windows update with all the new Edge features. Unfortunately my favorites were replaced with an old (1 year+) list of favorites. And when I look at the Favorites file on my C drive (C/...Favorites), it has an
    even older version of my favorites - not the favorites that currently appear on my Edge drop down favorites list. Furthermore, I can not find the drop down favorites nor my latest favorites anywhere on my computer.

How can I get back my latest version of favorites that disappeared during the upgrade??

Stdy, Aug 9, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

Favorites

Are you asking about File Explorer or a specific web browser?

Rocky, Aug 9, 2016
  5. Edge

enigma1944, Aug 10, 2016
  6. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Hello enigma, *Smile

Yep, you can rearrange favorites in Microsoft Edge now.

What’s new in Microsoft Edge with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Brink, Aug 10, 2016
  7. Thanks for the answer

I tried moving favs on the Edge and IE11 left to right etc. and they both worked. I tried moving the current favs from under the v on the favs bar that did not work.

Do I need to set up a folder for those favs that I had prior to the update and a folder for new favs. I do that where will these be located for access.

enigma1944, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Favorites

1. Favorites - Similar Threads - Favorites

2. I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have an address bar and a favorites bar, but no toolbars, nothing. I've looked in...: I lost everything, what is going on? Can you show me how to go back? The toolbar on the bottom I have most displaying but when I touch an icon, the icon disappears and no application. Is there a way to look at the path of my icons from the start menu? PLEASE HELP...this...
  3. Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Restored favorites link in file explorer navigation pane missing dropdown arrow Windows 10,...: I've restored the favorites link in the file explorer navigation pane in Windows 10 with a registry tweak, however there is no arrow or dropdown menu effectively making it useless. I've done so much searching on how to fix this issue but it seems nobody else has ever come...
  4. increasing favorites section

in Windows 10 Gaming
    increasing favorites section: How do I increase the space allocated to "favorites" and/or decrease the space allocated to "recents"? It only ever shows 2 at a time under favorites, even though I have more favorites than that. I would also really like to not have "pics" like .jpeg even show up in recents,...
  5. increasing favorites section

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    increasing favorites section: How do I increase the space allocated to "favorites" and/or decrease the space allocated to "recents"? It only ever shows 2 at a time under favorites, even though I have more favorites than that. I would also really like to not have "pics" like .jpeg even show up in recents,...
  6. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  7. Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...

Why does the favorites tab max out at 20 files? Why does this also affect how many can be...: I was recently doing some work and noticed that I could no longer favorite files but it maxes out at 20 I was working with a lot of files that I wanted quick access to. Also, I noticed that when I have 20 files in my favorites, I can't have any in my quick access. If I remove...
  8. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  9. Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...

Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on Favorites...: Windows Explorer Navigation Pane left side bar is very slow with recent items on slow IO devicesi.e. network drive.It shows nothing including fast physical drives until the IO device containing recent file/dirs responds.It should display only items from slow devices later,...
  10. Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.

Cant find or favorite a folder as the pin to start is not available on new windows.: I cant pin a folder to favorites like the previous office version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-or-favorite-a-folder-as-the-pin-to-start/5bd4c187-0461-4bf0-b5aa-f8cc72a6aa84

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lost favorited win 10