Favorites

Discus and support Favorites in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an older PC with Windows 7 on it. I have collected "Favorites" over the years and have over 100 entries in my "Favorites". Is there any way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Jul 2, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Favorites

I have an older PC with Windows 7 on it. I have collected "Favorites" over the years and have over 100 entries in my "Favorites". Is there any way to copy those the Windows 7 Pc into a Windows 10 PC?

:)

huffman, Jul 2, 2018
  2. KomouPoji Win User

removal of favorites

Hi,

To assist you further, let me ask.

• Are you referring to Microsoft Edge Browser/internet Explorer favorite?
    The favorite that you are referring is Edge or Internet Explorer browser, I would suggest to clear cookies and history or right-click on the list which you want to remove by selecting delete.

Follow the steps on how to clear cookies.

To view your browsing history, select Hub >
    History. To delete it, select Clear all history, choose the types of data or files that you want to remove from your PC, then select
    Clear.

Note: applicable to Edge browser.

For internet Explorer follow the steps below.

• Open Internet Explorer, Click on the favorite menu.

• Choose “Organize favorite”, click on favorite you wish to delete.

• Click on delete which can found below.
    Get back to us with result and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

KomouPoji, Jul 2, 2018
  3. JohnFyffe Win User
    Move Favorites icon to desktop win-10

Your suggestion does not work. It did work on Windows 7.

JohnFyffe, Jul 2, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Favorites

MS Edge and moving favorites

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

There is no option to Move, you can add the site to favorites bar

• Open the site, click on add to favorites or reading list
    • Select the save location as Favorites bar
    • Then you will be able to see the sites in favorites bar

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 2, 2018
Thema:

Favorites

1. Favorites - Similar Threads - Favorites

2. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Favorites: How do you change the width of the Favorites Side panel? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/edge-favorites/7d3ac0b7-4fb5-4364-a313-2804ea3e431f
  3. Windows 10 edge favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 edge favorites: My drop down favorites has populated to the home screen as a favorites bar? I went to the more/settings option and the show favorites is off? Any suggestion on how to remove the Favorites bar from my home screen? 113898
  4. Windows 10 edge favorites

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 edge favorites: My drop down favorites has populated to the home screen as a favorites bar? I went to the more/settings option and the show favorites is off? Any suggestion on how to remove the Favorites bar from my home screen? 113898
  5. Favorites

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites: I have an older PC with Windows 7 on it. I have collected "Favorites" over the years and have over 100 entries in my "Favorites". Is there any way to copy those the Windows 7 Pc into a Windows 10 PC? 113292
  6. Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox Ideas Update: Start Voting for your Favorite Ideas: [ATTACH] Hello again, Xbox Insiders! I’m back to talk about the next phase of Xbox Ideas. You might recall last month when I introduced the concept of Idea Drives as part of the new Xbox Ideas. If you’re not familiar, head to last month’s post to read more about Xbox Ideas....
  7. Edge Favorites Pane

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favorites Pane: Has anybody figured out how to shrink/narrow up the Favorites Pane? This is a bit much: [img] And it can be worse. 110969
  8. size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge

in Browsers and Email
    size of icon and text on favorites bar in Microsoft Edge: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  9. size of favorites bar icon and text

in Windows 10 Support
    size of favorites bar icon and text: 1803 just downloaded, I need to get things back the way they were, the icons and text in favorites bar are smaller than they were, how to make larger 109809
  10. How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites

in Browsers and Email
    How do I stop Edge from changing url of favorites: You're welcome. It's the bane of all users that Developers *think* they know what we need but don't listen to suggestions and instead follow the corporate mandate. Thank God Texaco has a much better business model, and thank you for your years of service in keeping things...