Windows 10: Favourites bar on Home Page.

Discus and support Favourites bar on Home Page. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Windows 10 1909..Just updated (Windows update) to new MS Windows Edge browser. The top favourites bar is missing from my home page....but shows on the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by EJB986, Jun 18, 2020.

1. EJB986 Win User

Favourites bar on Home Page.

Windows 10 1909..Just updated (Windows update) to new MS Windows Edge browser.
    The top favourites bar is missing from my home page....but shows on the Edge home page.
    How can I restore it Please.

On another PC I downloaded the new browser manually some time ago and the favourites bar is present there... after this mornings automatic windows update on this current PC it is not.

:)

EJB986, Jun 18, 2020
  2. Menemsha Win User

Two steps to get to Google search bar with favourites, rather than one

Running Windows 10.
    Not familiar with terminology but since having a bug cleared from computer, now when I click the Google Chrome icon on bottom task bar it takes me to google.com.au Then I have to click the + icon at the top to take me to New Tab with blank google search bar at top and the middle with my favourites listed across the top and in the middle.
    In other words two steps instead of one.

I can't figure out how to get to what I had originally with all my favourites listed at first click.

Can someone help me please.
    Thanks

Menemsha, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Les1956 Win User
    How to remove Favourites Bar from Favourites in Edge

My list of favourites always has an entry for “favourites bar” at the top of the list.

Can I get rid of it?

I know how to turn the thing on and off, so it displays or otherwise.
    That’s easy. What I wish to do is get it out of list of favourites.

Thank you

Les1956, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Nuding20 Win User

Organising Favourites Bar

I have recently upgraded to Windows10 and have imported all my favourites into the edge favourites bar. They have not consolidated alphabetically so I have a long list through three separate alphabetical shorter lists with repeats. How do I get them
    into one long alphabetical list so that I can clear repeats easily?

Nuding20, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Favourites bar on Home Page. - Similar Threads - Favourites bar Home

2. Favourite's bar icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favourite's bar icon size: Edge has just updated. I like to have my favourites visible on the bar, using icons only. However, the size seems to have increased so now only 40 are visible with the remainder in the overflow drop down menu to the right. Can the icon size be reduced so that more are...
  3. How To Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR

in Browsers and Email
    How To Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR: To have the New Microsoft Edge Browser Alphabetical Your Favourites on THE FAVOURITES BAR Version 80.0.361.48 (Official build) (64-bit) Open the edge browser - click on the ... The top right of the browser Click on FAVOURITES -Then Manage Favourites - On the left hand...
  4. Where is the favourites Bar, please.....

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is the favourites Bar, please.....: I can see how to do this, but cannot see where the Favourites Bar actually IS! Thanks so much, I had a minor stroke 1 year ago, some things are still coming to the fore in my memory! I would like to have a general folder for my most used sites. Thanks so much........
  5. Favourites bar in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar in Edge: I would like my favourites bar in Edge to contain all the same favourites I have in Internet Exploer but after using settings/import favourites they dont appear. Is there a fold I can copy and paste them into or is there anotherway? 121748
  6. Favourites bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Favourites bar: I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply clicking on Save in Favourites Bar delivers no result. Cumbersome and annoying....
  7. Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Explorer 11 Favourite Bar: Some of my favourites do not display a site icon because the site tab does not have a specific icon either, just the generic blue "e". Is there any way to get my favourite bar icon to show the icon I want other than the icons in the "change icon" folder in shell32.dll or...
  8. Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...

in Browsers and Email
    Favicons in Edge Favourites Bar...: Since the last update, all the favicons in my favourites bar have changed to a 5-point star. If I hide, then show the favourites bar again via settings, the correct site favicons re-appear, but then revert to stars the next time I open Edge. Any ideas, please? 30390
  9. Edge Favourites Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Favourites Bar: Has anyone managed to drag and drop the Favourites into the Favourites Bar? It will only work if you import Favourites from IE it seems. *Sad 15573
  10. Nested Folders in Edges Favourites Bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Nested Folders in Edges Favourites Bar: This is the major gripe I have with Edge right now - no nested folders like Firefox or IE. OK, you can nest folders sort of, but instead of showing the folder contents in situ when you click on the sub folder, you get a side menu that pops out on the right which shows all...