Windows 10: Favourites bar

Discus and support Favourites bar in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by irenajansa, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Favourites bar

I find it extremely difficult to save the websites in favourites bar. It should not be necessary to create a new folder for each website. Simply clicking on Save in Favourites Bar delivers no result.

Cumbersome and annoying.

:)

irenajansa, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Les1956 Win User

How to remove Favourites Bar from Favourites in Edge

My list of favourites always has an entry for “favourites bar” at the top of the list.

Can I get rid of it?

I know how to turn the thing on and off, so it displays or otherwise.
    That’s easy. What I wish to do is get it out of list of favourites.

Thank you

Les1956, Oct 31, 2018
  3. Nuding20 Win User
    Organising Favourites Bar

I have recently upgraded to Windows10 and have imported all my favourites into the edge favourites bar. They have not consolidated alphabetically so I have a long list through three separate alphabetical shorter lists with repeats. How do I get them
    into one long alphabetical list so that I can clear repeats easily?

Nuding20, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Favourites bar

Windows 10 My Favourites list is gone!

I have loaded up Windows 10 and my favourites list is gone. This is pretty frustrating as I had a big list of favourites built up over a couple of years for work and my own personal browsing. I tried the adive offered by Krishna to Maggie in the forum which
    was:

"I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps to restore the favourites.

• Click This PC
    • Type %userprofile% into the Address bar
    • Press Enter on your keyboard
    • Right click the Favorites folder
    • Click Properties
    • Click Previous Versions
    • Wait for the list of previous versions to load
    • Select a version that was before you lost the files/folders
    • Click Restore."
    When I got to step 6 my previous versions list showed only today. Surely the loading of Windows 10 has not wiped out my Favourites? What can I do from here?

Daren

[*]

[*]

DarenO'Neill, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Favourites bar

1. Favourites bar - Similar Threads - Favourites bar

2. how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar: how can I restore my icons to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-favourites-icons-on-the-top/785e0bf9-493b-48fd-9964-10c9e871f17a
  3. how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar: how can I restore my icons to the task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-restore-my-favourites-icons-on-the-top/785e0bf9-493b-48fd-9964-10c9e871f17a
  4. how do I restore my favourites icons on the top bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Edge Chromium problem with favourites icon on menu bar.

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Chromium problem with favourites icon on menu bar.: I am using Edge Chromium in Win 10 V 2004. I haven't had any problems but now if I hold the cursor over the grey star with three lines (Favourites icon) top right the Manage option has vanished and favourites is very slow to open and only a small part of the favourites list...
  6. Favourite's bar icon size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Favourite's bar icon size: Edge has just updated. I like to have my favourites visible on the bar, using icons only. However, the size seems to have increased so now only 40 are visible with the remainder in the overflow drop down menu to the right. Can the icon size be reduced so that more are...
  7. Favourites bar on Home Page.

in Browsers and Email
    Favourites bar on Home Page.: Windows 10 1909..Just updated (Windows update) to new MS Windows Edge browser. The top favourites bar is missing from my home page....but shows on the Edge home page. How can I restore it Please. On another PC I downloaded the new browser manually some time ago and the...
  8. I've lost two shortcuts on my Favourites bar top, landscape, above Mail in-box Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I've lost two shortcuts on my Favourites bar top, landscape, above Mail in-box Windows 10: The two shortcuts are to Bing probably used at least ten time a day - and shows my points reward and to Facebook used a couple of times a day. How do I get them back please?...
  9. Two steps to get to Google search bar with favourites, rather than one

in Browsers and Email
    Two steps to get to Google search bar with favourites, rather than one: Running Windows 10. Not familiar with terminology but since having a bug cleared from computer, now when I click the Google Chrome icon on bottom task bar it takes me to google.com.au Then I have to click the + icon at the top to take me to New Tab with blank google search...
  10. Two steps to get to Google search bar with favourites, rather than one

in Windows 10 Support
    Two steps to get to Google search bar with favourites, rather than one: Running Windows 10. Not familiar with terminology but since having a bug cleared from computer, now when I click the Google Chrome icon on bottom task bar it takes me to google.com.au Then I have to click the + icon at the top to take me to New Tab with blank google search...