Windows 10: Fax an original

Discus and support Fax an original in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I believe the only reason we still fax documents is to send the originals. Otherwise, we could just send documents as attachments. I presume there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JayneByrnes, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Fax an original

I believe the only reason we still fax documents is to send the originals. Otherwise, we could just send documents as attachments. I presume there is no way to transmit an original copy via fax without a landline. Am I correct?

Thanks!

:)

JayneByrnes, Oct 8, 2018
  2. NavyLCDR Win User

Cannot clone original install

Are you dragging and dropping the partitions? The destination drive should be unallocated (clean). Then you click on Clone this disk under the source disk you want to make the clone of. Then you click on Select the disk to clone to in the bottom pane of the next window. Then you click on the destination drive that you want to clone to. Then you drag and drop the partitions you want to clone from the top (source drive) pane to the unallocated space on the bottom (destination drive) pane. You can click on the dropped partitions in the bottom pane and select partition properties to resize the partition when it is cloned. Once you get the destination drive looking the way you want to, click on finish.

Step 1: select Clone this disk under the source disk:

Fax an original [​IMG]

Step 2: Select destination disk

Fax an original [​IMG]

Step 3: Drag and drop partitions

Fax an original [​IMG]

Step 4: Select partition and select cloned partition properties to change the size

Fax an original [​IMG]

Step 5: Everything in desired place and desired size, click Finish

Fax an original [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Oct 8, 2018
  3. locutus12 Win User
    X800GTO2 AUTOMATED FLASH UTILITY Via DVD\CD... Very easy Fax an original :)

hmmm... i dont mean to worry you but thats not good... *Confused Fax an original :confused:

what exactly did you do to it originally, tell me step by step and list the files you used (including links if possible) i will try to back track and recreate the error using VMware if i can (VMware a special tool i use for testing crap out *Smile Fax an original :) )

locutus12, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Fax an original

Problem with Origin

Tried that, they only suggest they call me, but I don't have a number in any of their supported countries.

MustSeeMelons, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Fax an original

1. Fax an original - Similar Threads - Fax original

2. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  3. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  4. How do I receive a fax on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I receive a fax on my computer?: I am looking for a way to send and receive faxes on my computer. I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft 365 applications and HP officejet Pro 7740. I have internet connection via Xfinity....
  5. windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.: Windows Fax and Scan not working. Message when attempt to use scanner is, "Could not complete scan". Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-not-working-message-could-not/80b91376-c044-4451-a1d7-de220f1ab817
  6. windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.

windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.: Windows Fax and Scan not working. Message when attempt to use scanner is, "Could not complete scan". Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-not-working-message-could-not/80b91376-c044-4451-a1d7-de220f1ab817
  7. windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. fax does not autoanswer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fax does not autoanswer: Scan ? fax works fine, but it will not auto answer. Rings but nothing happens, autoanswer is set to 2. Only way to receive fax is by using answer now, then all is ok.Tried 3 different usb modems all conxant on Win 10 or Win 11 same problem...
  9. fax does not autoanswer

fax does not autoanswer: Scan ? fax works fine, but it will not auto answer. Rings but nothing happens, autoanswer is set to 2. Only way to receive fax is by using answer now, then all is ok.Tried 3 different usb modems all conxant on Win 10 or Win 11 same problem...
  10. fax does not autoanswer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing