Windows 10: fax and scan does not print

Discus and support fax and scan does not print in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; windows fax and scan does not print so I cant scan multipale documents and save them as pdf files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarietteFourie, Jul 9, 2019.

1. fax and scan does not print

windows fax and scan does not print so I cant scan multipale documents and save them as pdf files

:)

MarietteFourie, Jul 9, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Jul 9, 2019
  3. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jul 9, 2019
  4. fax and scan does not print

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

fax and scan does not print

1. fax and scan does not print - Similar Threads - fax scan does

2. Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print: My fax and scan app can't print faxes anymore including 'print to PDF,' both MS and Adobe. Weirdly, it can print faxes from Sept 15 or earlier, but nothing from Sept 22 forward.What the. . ....
  3. Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fax & Scan Suddenly Can't Print: My fax and scan app can't print faxes anymore including 'print to PDF,' both MS and Adobe. Weirdly, it can print faxes from Sept 15 or earlier, but nothing from Sept 22 forward.What the. . ....
  4. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer able to print received fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer able to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  5. Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan - No longer abel to print received fax: HelloWe admin a Fax Server on a Windows Server 2019 and have 30 Client-PCs with Windows 10 Pro who use the "Windows Fax and Scan" Software to access the facsimiles. Since around 16.09.2022 we are no longer able to print the received fax messages. Not from the client PCs and...
  6. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  7. Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax and Scan, Cannot print faxes to printer: I have been facing this problem for about a week now. Faxes are working just fine. I can send and receive faxes without problem. I can save those faxes and then print them if needed. But the problem is that I cannot print them directly from the application as I were able to...
  8. Print Directly to Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print Directly to Windows Fax and Scan: Is it possible to print directly to Windows Fax and Scan to fax a document without having to print it, then scan it, and then fax it? I have a wireless printer HP OfficeJet 5740. I used to be able to print directly to scan, however something has changed I'll research that...
  9. Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes

Windows Fax and Scan Prints Outgoing Faxes: As of the most recent Windows 10 upgrade, our Windows Fax and Scan setup now prints all outgoing faxes in addition to incoming faxes. This is unnecessary and we have no idea why this has begun. Has anyone experienced this? We can't find a setting for it....
  10. Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf

Windows Fax and Scan not printing to pdf: When I open windows Fax and Scan to fax a document I end up with a file that won't open. Here is what I do: Open Fax and Scan I select Document/ Feeder/ Black and White/ and leave file type set at TIF I scan the document then select Print. I then select Microsoft Print to...