Windows 10: fax and scan problems

Discus and support fax and scan problems in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; when I scan 5 pages to email only one page is sent. But when I check scanned documents all 5 pages were scanned. This problem just started a month... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Harrylast, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Harrylast Win User

fax and scan problems

when I scan 5 pages to email only one page is sent. But when I check scanned documents all 5 pages were scanned.

This problem just started a month ago.

:)

Harrylast, Jan 21, 2019

2. scanned documents

Hello,

By default, scans are saved in a Scans folder inside the Pictures. Here are the steps on how to get there:

• Press Windows and type pictures
    • Click Pictures and double-click the Scans folder.

Furthermore, we suggest that you repair your Word application by following the steps on this

link

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jan 21, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

fax and scan problems

Printer won't scan after downloading win 10

Hi Julia,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Do you get any error message?
    • What is the make and model of your computer and printer?

Follow the Microsoft Article below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Fix printer problems

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Do let us know if you are able to scan. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

fax and scan problems

1. fax and scan problems - Similar Threads - fax scan problems

2. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems: I have windows 10, I have been using the fax and scan feature to scan and then I double click on the scan to open it, then I right click to copy it, then hold my curser on my desktop screen right click and paste it to the desktop. I have performed this task hundreds of times...
  3. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems: I have windows 10, I have been using the fax and scan feature to scan and then I double click on the scan to open it, then I right click to copy it, then hold my curser on my desktop screen right click and paste it to the desktop. I have performed this task hundreds of times...
  4. Problem using Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows Fax and Scan: I'm using Windows 11 and can successfully scan documents using the Fax and Scan application. The scanned document shows correctly in the preview panel at the bottom of the window. When I try to "View..." the scanned document I get an error message saying "Could not open...
  5. Problem using Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem using Windows Fax and Scan: I'm using Windows 11 and can successfully scan documents using the Fax and Scan application. The scanned document shows correctly in the preview panel at the bottom of the window. When I try to "View..." the scanned document I get an error message saying "Could not open...
  6. fax & scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    fax & scan: I had windows fax & scan in windows 7. I put in windows 10 and now I can't find win fax & scan to download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-scan/7732b52b-ca6d-4105-ab97-d7bcdac25ffc
  7. Fax/Scan

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fax/Scan: When I scan documents using the double sided feeder in Windows Fax/Scan, it saves my documents as separate files and I am unable to un-check the box that stops this occurring. How can I fix this?...
  8. Fax and Scan not working for fax

Fax and Scan not working for fax: I have a Zoom V.92 56K USB Mini External Fax Modem Model 3095, connected to a Dell workstation USB port, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, Xfinity Internet phone service. When I first got the modem a month or so ago it worked fine. Today it errors out with an "unexpected error" and...
  9. fax & scan

fax & scan: scanner is not download https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/fax-scan/f331aec1-bb53-4dc4-b709-e4314a616b89
  10. Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Support
    Fax and Scan: Since upgrading to Win 10, I am unable to see previously sent faxes in Windows Fax and Scan that I made under Win 7. This had the Fax account folder set to a location on my data partition, which remains untouched. Even though I point my new Win 10 WFS account to the same data...