Windows 10: fax from computer

Discus and support fax from computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; what does it mean when a sent fax status is "PENDING"??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by John.Frustrated, Aug 7, 2019.

1. fax from computer

what does it mean when a sent fax status is "PENDING"??

:)

John.Frustrated, Aug 7, 2019
  2. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Aug 7, 2019
  4. fax from computer

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

fax from computer

1. fax from computer - Similar Threads - fax computer

2. How do I receive a fax on my computer?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I receive a fax on my computer?: I am looking for a way to send and receive faxes on my computer. I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft 365 applications and HP officejet Pro 7740. I have internet connection via Xfinity....
  3. Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?: My mother just died, and I've been needing to fax copies of my mom's death certificate to various places. It's either fax it or snail mail it, and for some reason they insist on "certified copies" of the death certificate if I snail mail it, and those cost money to get from...
  4. Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to use XP computer's fax/modem from Win10?: My mother just died, and I've been needing to fax copies of my mom's death certificate to various places. It's either fax it or snail mail it, and for some reason they insist on "certified copies" of the death certificate if I snail mail it, and those cost money to get from...
  5. my all in one printer receives faxes but they don't show up on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my all in one printer receives faxes but they don't show up on my computer: My all in one printer receives faxes but they don't show up on my computer. Used to work fine until i went from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-all-in-one-printer-receives-faxes-but-they-dont/e2678005-945b-43c8-a236-b74aa40d1bf6
  6. my all in one printer receives faxes but they don't show up on my computer

my all in one printer receives faxes but they don't show up on my computer: My all in one printer receives faxes but they don't show up on my computer. Used to work fine until i went from Windows 10 to Windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-all-in-one-printer-receives-faxes-but-they-dont/e2678005-945b-43c8-a236-b74aa40d1bf6
  7. How to find my computer fax number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my computer fax number?: I want to fax some info onto my Lenovo Win 11 laptop but when my printer asks me to type in the fax number to send it to, I don't know where to find it. Can you tell me where to access it?...
  8. How to find my computer fax number?

How to find my computer fax number?: I want to fax some info onto my Lenovo Win 11 laptop but when my printer asks me to type in the fax number to send it to, I don't know where to find it. Can you tell me where to access it?...
  9. I need to move the location where Windows Fax and Scan saves documents. Same computer,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need to move the location where Windows Fax and Scan saves documents. Same computer,...: Following various suggestions I ended up with the app not working at all. Just great. So fixed that, why isn't this simple??? Why isn't this simply a setting in the app? Anyway, please, just simple and something that doesn't break the app. BTW, I use computers, I can't stand...
  10. I need to move the location where Windows Fax and Scan saves documents. Same computer,...

I need to move the location where Windows Fax and Scan saves documents. Same computer,...: Following various suggestions I ended up with the app not working at all. Just great. So fixed that, why isn't this simple??? Why isn't this simply a setting in the app? Anyway, please, just simple and something that doesn't break the app. BTW, I use computers, I can't stand...