Windows 10: Fax Number

Discus and support Fax Number in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I get a fax transmission sheet back, it has my old fax/phone number on the print out. How do I change that? Thank you MB... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MBell_7, May 6, 2020.

1. MBell_7 Win User

Fax Number

When I get a fax transmission sheet back, it has my old fax/phone number on the print out. How do I change that?

Thank you

MB

:)

MBell_7, May 6, 2020
  2. BrianMBC Win User

Trouble saving voicemail number

To access my voicemail it is my phone number, a pause and 4 digit pin.

I did the following steps:

• Turned off default voicemail number
    • Added a , (for pause) at end of my phone number
    • Added the 4 digit pin
    I get the following error message We're having trouble saving your voicemail number right now. Try again later.

Any suggestions on how to correct this?

BrianMBC, May 6, 2020
  3. Almost identical numbers get mixed up when called

Hello hpholm,

I have tried the steps you suggested- the international assist was off to begin with. The number are + xxxx.

In my contact list the numbers/names are correct. The problem occurs when I dial.

Thank you for the tips, hpholm, my issue remains unsolved.

Best regards

Ekaterina

Ekaterina Koleva, May 6, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Fax Number

TPU Minecraft Server

Done. Thanks for the suggestion!*Toast :toast:

newtekie1, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Fax Number

1. Fax Number - Similar Threads - Fax Number

2. Getting a USB fax modem to work with Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting a USB fax modem to work with Windows Fax and Scan: I want my USB fax modem I've plugged into my PC and my phone line to be used to send and receive faxes. I've managed to add the modem into Windows Fax and Scan successfully. It's driver is the "Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem", dated 2/24/2008.I am unable to send or receive...
  3. Getting a USB fax modem to work with Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting a USB fax modem to work with Windows Fax and Scan: I want my USB fax modem I've plugged into my PC and my phone line to be used to send and receive faxes. I've managed to add the modem into Windows Fax and Scan successfully. It's driver is the "Conexant USB CX93010 ACF Modem", dated 2/24/2008.I am unable to send or receive...
  4. Getting a USB fax modem to work with Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  6. win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number

win fax and scan shows error upon dialing fax recipient number: App shows "unexpected error" while trying to dial fax number, it does show the correct number, it breaks the number into 3 parts, dials each, then shows unexpected error....
  7. How to find my computer fax number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find my computer fax number?: I want to fax some info onto my Lenovo Win 11 laptop but when my printer asks me to type in the fax number to send it to, I don't know where to find it. Can you tell me where to access it?...
  8. How to find my computer fax number?

How to find my computer fax number?: I want to fax some info onto my Lenovo Win 11 laptop but when my printer asks me to type in the fax number to send it to, I don't know where to find it. Can you tell me where to access it?...
  9. change the telephone number for the printer fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    change the telephone number for the printer fax: How do I change the telephone number for the Canon Printer fax? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-telephone-number-for-the-printer-fax/4e976807-687a-4940-8c82-ce13a67c3fd9
  10. Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan failes with long distance numbers: We are using an EMR program that uses the Windows Fax & scan client connected to a network Fax Server -Windows 2008 R2 Server with a dedicated Fax card. Everything works fine on Windows 7 Pro workstations as it has for the past 5 years. We've recently upgraded a few...