Windows 10: Fax problems

Discus and support Fax problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I cannot send or receive fax documents since downloading windows 10. what do I have to do to fix this problem? Id rather have my windows 7. Plus my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LouiseBall2, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Fax problems

I cannot send or receive fax documents since downloading windows 10. what do I have to do to fix this problem? Id rather have my windows 7. Plus my apps have disappeared

:)

LouiseBall2, Feb 26, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Feb 26, 2020
  4. rtwjunkie Win User

Fax problems

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

rtwjunkie, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Fax problems

1. Fax problems - Similar Threads - Fax problems

2. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems: I have windows 10, I have been using the fax and scan feature to scan and then I double click on the scan to open it, then I right click to copy it, then hold my curser on my desktop screen right click and paste it to the desktop. I have performed this task hundreds of times...
  3. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems: I have windows 10, I have been using the fax and scan feature to scan and then I double click on the scan to open it, then I right click to copy it, then hold my curser on my desktop screen right click and paste it to the desktop. I have performed this task hundreds of times...
  4. Windows 10 fax and scan feature problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Problem using Windows Fax and Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem using Windows Fax and Scan: I'm using Windows 11 and can successfully scan documents using the Fax and Scan application. The scanned document shows correctly in the preview panel at the bottom of the window. When I try to "View..." the scanned document I get an error message saying "Could not open...
  6. Problem using Windows Fax and Scan

Problem using Windows Fax and Scan: I'm using Windows 11 and can successfully scan documents using the Fax and Scan application. The scanned document shows correctly in the preview panel at the bottom of the window. When I try to "View..." the scanned document I get an error message saying "Could not open...
  7. Windows 10 Fax Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Fax Problem: I'm having trouble sending FAXes from my Windows 10 computer. I've done this before from this machine and it's always worked. Now, when I attempt to send a message, I get the following error message: "The message could not be sent. The media is write protected". The...
  8. Windows update 10 error. Windows fax and scan problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update 10 error. Windows fax and scan problem: Windows fax and scan isn't working after windows 10 update. Devise manager not working and showing the bellow(uploaded image) error massage. Windows fax and scan isn't working. windows apps and features isn't working to troubleshoot the problem. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  9. fax problem

fax problem: I have an Epson WF 2760 all in one which has been faxing perfectly. Today it cannot receive a fax and print it out giving an error message that communication error occurred. I have this machine >PC>phone recorder. I have not changed anything. Usually when we receive a fax I...
  10. Windows Fax & Scan <=> Modem Connection Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax & Scan <=> Modem Connection Problems: Windows Fax & Scan can’t talk to my modem. Symptoms: Fax and Scan says that it encountered an unexpected error when trying to send a fax. Modem Log 02-15-2019 15:45:24.783 - Initializing modem. 02-15-2019 15:45:24.794 - Send: AT<cr> 02-15-2019 15:45:24.881 - Recv:...