Windows 10: Faxing on Windows 10

Discus and support Faxing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do you set up for sending and receiving faxes on Win10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by avcinci, Jan 12, 2019.

1. avcinci Win User

Faxing on Windows 10

How do you set up for sending and receiving faxes on Win10?

:)

avcinci, Jan 12, 2019

2. Windows FAX and SCAN - Fax missing in Sent Items and Inbox folder

Hi,

I suggest to uninstall the scanner and fax drivers from the device manager and then re-add the fax modem. Restart the computer and create a new connection.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Scanner and fax drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager

• Expand ‘Other Devices.

• Right-click on the devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 12, 2019
  3. I need a fax program

I moved my system from windows xp to windows 7. So my favourite fax program does not work properly. the default fax program which comes with windows 7 is not enough for me.

what do you recommend in this situation.

I just want to fax my costumer list properly.

Thanks in advance !

kopekbaligi, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Faxing on Windows 10

Scan and Fax not working in Windows 10

Hi Sandy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with scanning and fax issues on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if printer driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • When you say that "scan and fax not working", how exactly are you trying to scan and fax on Windows 10?

If you have tried to use Windows Scan and Fax app, then try to access it and check if you are able to scan documents.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. The type "Windows Fax and Scan" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Try to scan the copies of documents.

Also I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting steps related to printer issues and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on scanning and fax issues, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Faxing on Windows 10

1. Faxing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Faxing

2. Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Fax and Scan (NOT ABLE TO SCAN MORE THAN 1 PAGE???): I can't for the life of me figure out how to scan in multiple pages on a document. I have tried and googled it but to no avail. Each time I scan with this new Windows 10 it says NEW SCAN ? On the old version their was a small + at the bottom of the screen if you wanted to...
  3. Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan cannot run as it cannot access your documents folder: I'm pretty sure I know why there is a problem, but not sure how to fix it. I renamed my user profile after windows had automatically shortened it (which I hated...). Now some programs have had problems accessing my user folder because they are still looking for an address...
  4. Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Fax and Scan of Win 10 Pro - not working: Please help me generate solution; I need a step-by-step for it. I have the ff: USR5637 FaxMoDem; driver is installed and recognized by Win 10 Pro Build 17134; no error mark on Device Manager Connected to USB Comm Port 4 Connected to Arris Router's RJ11 Port The Windows...
  5. windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?

windows 10 fax and scan "forward as email" option grayed out?: I find references to this issue dated in 2015 but no real solution to the problem and no recent comments or updates. I use the Windows 10 Mail app and use Outlook.com as mail client linked in. I know I can save an item as a file and then attach to an email, but we...
  6. Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10 using HP 1210MFP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Fax & Scan in Windows 10 using HP 1210MFP: I installed Win 10 and use an HP 1210MFP for scanning as well as printing. Everything worked fine until late 2017 when the Windows Fax & Scan program seemed to cancel itself and when I looked at events the scan info indicated the "scan was cancelled by user" however I did...
  7. How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow...

How to add/use fax function in windows 10 and office? i have tried to follow...: My control panel does not permit add programs When I try to follow Microsoft instructions there's no "add or remove programs' to hit in my control panel I go a difft route and am told I have no plug and play modem I thought I had a preinstalled fax software and I just...
  8. Windows Fax & Scan

Windows Fax & Scan: I do not want this app to appear in my taskbar or to open automatically on the desktop. How can I stop this from happening. I have tried deleting it from the shortcut but it reappears every few minutes....
  9. Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer

Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer: Cant get my canon mf4450 fax machinr to print from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-my-canon-mf4450-fax-machinr-to-print-from/d5574472-4e42-4b28-9462-c1c24a296d37
  10. Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error"

Windows 10: Windows Fax and Scan cannot send a fax due to "an unexpected error": My husband uses Windows Fax and Scan every day for his business. Suddenly it is no longer working - it will attempt to send a fax the maximum number of times, but err off each time with a message that says it can't be sent "due to an unexpected error". We've tried it with...