Windows 10: Faxing on Windows 10

Discus and support Faxing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do you set up for sending and receiving faxes on Win10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by avcinci, Jan 12, 2019.

1. avcinci Win User

Faxing on Windows 10

How do you set up for sending and receiving faxes on Win10?

:)

avcinci, Jan 12, 2019

2. Windows FAX and SCAN - Fax missing in Sent Items and Inbox folder

Hi,

I suggest to uninstall the scanner and fax drivers from the device manager and then re-add the fax modem. Restart the computer and create a new connection.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Scanner and fax drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager

• Expand ‘Other Devices.

• Right-click on the devices listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Jan 12, 2019
  3. I need a fax program

I moved my system from windows xp to windows 7. So my favourite fax program does not work properly. the default fax program which comes with windows 7 is not enough for me.

what do you recommend in this situation.

I just want to fax my costumer list properly.

Thanks in advance !

kopekbaligi, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Faxing on Windows 10

Scan and Fax not working in Windows 10

Hi Sandy,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with scanning and fax issues on Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if printer driver is corrupt.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • When you say that "scan and fax not working", how exactly are you trying to scan and fax on Windows 10?

If you have tried to use Windows Scan and Fax app, then try to access it and check if you are able to scan documents.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. The type "Windows Fax and Scan" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Try to scan the copies of documents.

Also I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the below Microsoft Help Article about troubleshooting steps related to printer issues and check if it helps.

Fix printer problems:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on scanning and fax issues, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Faxing on Windows 10

1. Faxing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Faxing

2. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...
  3. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax: HP 3830 printer. Win 10:I can scan a using the HPsmart program. However when I try from Windows Scan and Fax, it says there is no scanner. Going to Printers and Scanners shows the scanner part of Printer is OFFline.ANy ideas ?Thanks Ron...
  4. Can scan using HP app but not from Windows scan and Fax

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  6. Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11

Can't find Windows Fax and Scan on Windows 11: Greetings all,I have been seeing on new Windows 11 devices that I am deploying that Windows Fax and Scan is not included in the optional features. I have run through countless forums trying all the things I see and no luck. It is not in Optional Features under Print and...
  7. How do I receive a fax on my computer?

How do I receive a fax on my computer?: I am looking for a way to send and receive faxes on my computer. I am using Windows 10 with Microsoft 365 applications and HP officejet Pro 7740. I have internet connection via Xfinity....
  8. windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.: Windows Fax and Scan not working. Message when attempt to use scanner is, "Could not complete scan". Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-not-working-message-could-not/80b91376-c044-4451-a1d7-de220f1ab817
  9. windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.

windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.: Windows Fax and Scan not working. Message when attempt to use scanner is, "Could not complete scan". Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-fax-and-scan-not-working-message-could-not/80b91376-c044-4451-a1d7-de220f1ab817
  10. windows fax and scan not working. Message "Could not complete scan". Please advise.