Windows 10: Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I actually have two related questions: 1. Unable to install on my Windows 10 pro the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC , to be able to fax pdf documents... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Bareli, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Bareli Win User

Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer

Hi, I actually have two related questions:

1. Unable to install on my Windows 10 pro the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC , to be able to fax pdf documents saved in the computer through a HP office Jet printer. No problem with Word, XL etc. documets.

2. Unable to fax same pdf documents using the WIN FAX program. And, as before , no problem with

Word, XL etc. documets.

Obviously I can print the pdf documents and fax them manually from the printer.

Will appreciate very much your help.

Joseph.

:)

Bareli, Mar 30, 2020

2. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

Greetings all,

In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility mode. The Windows10 Fax & Scan program does not list PDF as a scan-to file conversion option. Only jpeg, bitmap, txt, etc..

Is there a way to tweak or add-on something to Windows Fax & Scan to make it scan documents into PDF format? Thank-you for any guidance with this.

-Allen

AllenChicago, Mar 30, 2020
  3. B Chase Win User
    Use Windows 10's Fax and Scan print to pdf feature without annoying 90 degree rotation?

When using Windows 10's native "Fax and Scan" app to create a PDF by using "print to pdf" feature, PDF documents are always rotated 90 degrees. While there are many ways to re-rotate the document, they all require an extra application and a laborious extra step. Is there any way to use the native Fax and Scan application to create a properly aligned PDF in one shot?

B Chase, Mar 30, 2020
  4. Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer

How to fax a document through computer wifi?

How to fax a document (pdf) through computer wifi system?

optical mouse stopped being recognised Win XP sp3, Mar 30, 2020
Thema:

Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer

1. Faxing PDF document from Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Faxing PDF document

2. Windows Fax & Scan converting faxes received as .tif to .pdf

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Fax & Scan converting faxes received as .tif to .pdf: Does anyone know how to stop Windows Fax & Scan from converting received faxes to .pdf files? I can watch the file show up as a .tif file then in a few seconds the file is converted to a .pdf. Windows Fax & Scan is running on a server and saves a copy of incoming faxes to a...
  3. Why does Windows 10 Fax and Scan persist in scanning documents in .tif format and not .pdf...

Why does Windows 10 Fax and Scan persist in scanning documents in .tif format and not .pdf...: I cannot understand why Windows still scans only to ".tif" and does not have an option to scan to ".pdf". Can the the Windows software in this day and age not be upgraded to allow scanning directly to .pdf? It is an unnecessary cumbersome and irritating process to have...
  4. fax from computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    fax from computer: I am not connected to a landline and I need tto send a fax from my computer. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-from-computer/7912cd15-a6ca-4268-bbee-c260d0e44919
  5. Faxing documents from my labtop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Faxing documents from my labtop: Hello, I've never tried to fax anything from my labtop. I usually send docs. through email. Well, I needed to send docs. to an entity that only accept fax or postal mailing. Can someone tell me how to set up the faxing option?...
  6. How to fax a document through computer wifi?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fax a document through computer wifi?: How to fax a document (pdf) through computer wifi system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fax-a-document-through-computer-wifi/fac0f5aa-9411-4355-abad-e9a43456ec99
  7. Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan

Scanning documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan: How does one scan documents to PDF with Windows Fax & Scan? In the event that the App does not have this function, which free third-party apps would be most compatible with Windows 10? Please advise....
  8. fax from computer

fax from computer: what does it mean when a sent fax status is "PENDING"?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fax-from-computer/15ad9557-7181-40c4-beb3-90c4f594dc02
  9. How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?

How do I update Windows 10 Fax and Scan to scan PDF documents?: I am trying to scan and save a file in PDF format using Windows 10 Fax and Scan, but there are only Bmp, JPG, PNG, Tiff file saves. Please provide an update so it will save in PDF mode. Thank you....
  10. Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?

Windows Fax & Scan: How to Scan Documents to PDF format?: Greetings all, In connection with my job, I have several insurance companies asking me to send scanned documents in Portable Document Format (PDF). My Brother Printer Control Center Fax-Scan software is not yet compatible with Windows10, even in Windows7 compatibility...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows fax and scan set up windows 10