Windows 10: FB app

Discus and support FB app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10? 93512 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plankton, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Plankton Win User

FB app

How do you reinstall the original FB app that came with windows 10? Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10?

:)

Plankton, Sep 15, 2017

2. Facebook notifications are not working (Windows Phone 8)

My facebook app on Nokia Lumia 920 does not show notifications either.

Any new solutions?

I have tried uninstalled FB app. Removed FB account. Then re-add FB account and reinstall FB app. but it did not work.

TomNielsen86, Sep 15, 2017
  3. facebook app on windows 10 crashes immediately

No sir. This isn't an app developed by FB. This is an MS created app for FB. It's possible the FB rep you may have spoken with was mistaken.

RyanShafer, Sep 15, 2017
  4. mrgeek Win User

FB app

"Is the FB app in the windows store the same app the came with windows 10? "

Yes. If you click on it, it will say that you already 'own' it. Just download and reinstall.

mrgeek, Sep 15, 2017
Thema:

FB app

1. FB app - Similar Threads - app

2. Uninstall problem app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall problem app: I want to uninstall an app that doesn't appear in Programs & Features or Apps, and has no uninstall link, Windows 10 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-problem-app/5cfcdb43-7336-43b8-94ef-45af08cd82f3
  3. Windows 10 app run as administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 app run as administrator: basically, there is an app (arc games) that needs admin access to run the game every time it starts. it isn't a big problem for me but when my brother uses my PC, it always needs my password to run. is there a way to only allow my brother to be an administrative over that...
  4. apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    apps: Hello friends I have a little problem I think my son moved something on my laptop I cannot see any icon of my apps on the screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps/e85500f4-8dcf-4037-85d7-0cf1ed419104
  5. Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch: Are there 2 separate apps?

Snipping Tool and Snip and Sketch: Are there 2 separate apps?: I have Snipping Tool on my Taskbar. I didn't do it, so I don't know where it is found. I just it requested from Staples in setup. So, yes, I remember seeing this pop up about Snipping Tool moving and or changing into Snip and Sketch. What I have is clearly called "Snipping...
  6. UWP Apps Not Getting Internet (Windows 10 2004)

UWP Apps Not Getting Internet (Windows 10 2004): Hey guys, Ever since I updated to 2004, my network adapter says "no internet" even though I am posting this on the same computer. Now all my UWP apps don't connect to the internet making them pretty much all useless. My mail app wont sync any new emails. The Microsoft Store...
  7. Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?

Netflix audio bitrates on win10 app?: So I just recently downloaded the native app and upgraded to UHD plan as well but the issue is, when I press ctrl+shift+alt+D the audio bitrate is a constant 192kbps on DD+ 5.1 and for every Atmos title, 448kbps. Now as per the official announcement last year, these are the...
  8. Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft 365 Editor in Windows 10 mail app: Hello, I have a Microsoft 365 subscription. Can I add the editor app to the mail app in windows 10. I know that the extension works in outlook but I prefer the mail app as it is less heavy on the system...
  9. Changed system and user registry permissions in internet explorer and registry app and now...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Changed system and user registry permissions in internet explorer and registry app and now...: I Changed system and user registry permissions in internet explorer and registry app and now can’t use any feature to access drives or commands. I have tried the search bar at the bottom and run commands and it gives error of not having access or has been deleted. Please...
  10. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...