Windows 10: FB gameroom install problem

Discus and support FB gameroom install problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just bought this laptop and can't seem to be able to install fb gameroom. Opening the download in folder prompts a text saying "This file does not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Dan P 75, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Dan P 75 Win User

FB gameroom install problem

Just bought this laptop and can't seem to be able to install fb gameroom. Opening the download in folder prompts a text saying "This file does not have a valid digital signature that verifies it's publisher. You should only run software from publishers you trust." How do I fix that? It is after all,just facebook gameroom.

:)

Dan P 75, Oct 30, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Facebook gameroom

Hi Patricia,

The latest update has caused some sort of incompatibility, try uninstalling and then re-installing FB Gameroom, that should repair the FB Gameroom installation . . .

DaveM121, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Facebook Gameroom

I've done that, but since I uninstalled FB gameroom and tried to re-install it, I've now got the same problem as /Tammy. Any ideas?

Hello, Yes I have done this and have the correct version. There was a version for chrome and another for FB I downloaded both. Won't work in either chrome or firefox. All since the windows defender update. Still cannot reinstall facebook gameroom.

Pandabluebaby, Oct 30, 2018
  4. FB gameroom install problem

Facebook Gameroom

For the last 2 days I have been unable to play some of my favourite games on FB Gameroom. I keep getting the message that flash player has not been detected (but I have the latest version). I can play them on FB itself.

So I uninstalled FB Gameroom and when I tried to re-install it, I could not. I keep getting the message 'unable to verify publisher'. Microsoft Defender Firewall won't let me install it, even if I click 'run anyway'.

Has anyone else got this problem and what do I do about it?

Thanks for any help

Sp13l3ndl31cht, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

FB gameroom install problem

1. FB gameroom install problem - Similar Threads - gameroom install problem

2. Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Install or Uninstall FB Messenger: Something happened where my messenger stopped working. So i tried to reinstall it, and the loading bar looks like it's loading but it never moves from the position in the photo provided. I went to programs to uninstall anything left over from any Messenger download and when i...
  3. FB Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FB Gameroom: I have FB game room disabled at start-up but it still starts at startup. It worked fine until maybe 2 months ago about the same time my computer won't go into sleep on it's own https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fb-gameroom/e481f61b-d600-4902-b0f2-9da9c3e285be
  4. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: iam missing all of my games on this app it pisses me off why didi this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/c7ca045f-d971-4c09-b48c-45860c15ff12
  5. Gameroom

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Gameroom: Why is Facebook Gameroom telling me to install Adobe Flash when it is installed, as a result I cant access any games on Gameroom. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom/741ec212-7747-46a6-ab50-24e1c1fe7d75
  6. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Facebook Gameroom: I lost it this week and have been unable to reinstall I get the message - Unable to verify the validity of the download file. I am not very teck saavy, I don't know how to fix it and I miss my games. Please help....
  7. Gameroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gameroom: I can't get it to work ***moved from Windows Insider Program*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gameroom/bfa773ec-e7d4-4ab9-b4aa-dd39e7c4bb5f
  8. Facebook Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom: For the last 2 days I have been unable to play some of my favourite games on FB Gameroom. I keep getting the message that flash player has not been detected (but I have the latest version). I can play them on FB itself. So I uninstalled FB Gameroom and when I tried to...
  9. Facebook Gameroom

Facebook Gameroom: I have been receiving messages that I need to install more up to date Adobe Flash Player 11 How can I do that ? I have checked the advanced settings on my MICROSOFTEDGE AREA , It shows Adobe Flash Player is on. It then suggested I co the the web site and unlock the...
  10. Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found

Installation of Facebook Gameroom Shows error report install source not found: I'm unable to install Facebook Gameroom, It is showing install source is absent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/installation-of-facebook-gameroom-shows-error/0273f3b2-6c7d-48a6-8539-b1add57d0a85