Windows 10: FB Gameroom

Discus and support FB Gameroom in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have FB game room disabled at start-up but it still starts at startup. It worked fine until maybe 2 months ago about the same time my computer won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Wayne D.Morlier Sr., Apr 8, 2021.

1. FB Gameroom

I have FB game room disabled at start-up but it still starts at startup. It worked fine until maybe 2 months ago about the same time my computer won't go into sleep on it's own

:)

Wayne D.Morlier Sr., Apr 8, 2021
  2. Dan P 75 Win User

FB gameroom install problem

Just bought this laptop and can't seem to be able to install fb gameroom. Opening the download in folder prompts a text saying "This file does not have a valid digital signature that verifies it's publisher. You should only run software from publishers
    you trust." How do I fix that? It is after all,just facebook gameroom.

Dan P 75, Apr 8, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Facebook gameroom

Hi Patricia,

The latest update has caused some sort of incompatibility, try uninstalling and then re-installing FB Gameroom, that should repair the FB Gameroom installation . . .

DaveM121, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

FB Gameroom

Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

FB Gameroom

1. FB Gameroom - Similar Threads - Gameroom

2. facebook gameroom

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    facebook gameroom: Where can I go to download facebook gameroom, have search online and haven't been able to find the right one and cannot download it from facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/dd0650bb-cc22-4b3a-8cbd-aad1baa6424d
  3. Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook Gameroom: I can't play my favorite game of Bingo Battle so what should I do to get back on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/0f0ddc27-643c-4f72-8135-6d3e629d1aee
  4. Facebook Gameroom download

Facebook Gameroom download: I have tryed after uninstalled it the first time to install the app again. All i get is that's its unable to verify the app and will not download it. Need it back on my computer tonight....
  5. FACEBOOK GAMEROOM

FACEBOOK GAMEROOM: Facebook is not letting me download Facebook Gameroom. I have messaged them about 20 times over the last two weeks and no response. I play a game on Gameroom that cannot be played on Facebook, I also play on a PC. I have noticed many people are in the same boat. Can...
  6. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: iam missing all of my games on this app it pisses me off why didi this happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/c7ca045f-d971-4c09-b48c-45860c15ff12
  7. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: when i turned on facebook there were only a few games and all of my games were missing .. when i search for a game i always play they say they cannot find it . really enjoy using this but all but about 8 games disappeared...
  8. facebook gameroom

facebook gameroom: where did my games go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-gameroom/98c08649-f279-4dd4-bb23-c6045b4f9448
  9. Where can I get Windows 10 WebGL for Facebook Gameroom

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Where can I get Windows 10 WebGL for Facebook Gameroom: I have a dell windows 10 computer and using google for my browser and since I can't find one for Chrome I can't find one for Microsoft Windows 10. I've searched and haven't found anything yet. Do I even need it if I'm using Chrome instead of MS? It says I need to update...
  10. i do i recover my facebook gameroom app after deleting

i do i recover my facebook gameroom app after deleting: how do i recover my facebook gamreooom app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-i-recover-my-facebook-gameroom-app-after/051b5826-431d-403c-b03f-e2c627c1e77d