Windows 10: fb games sticking

Discus and support fb games sticking in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; facebook game sticking ( bing0 ) at times says script is running what to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertaobrien, Feb 6, 2019.

1. fb games sticking

facebook game sticking ( bing0 ) at times says script is running what to do

:)

robertaobrien, Feb 6, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue fb games sticking :p

cadaveca, Feb 6, 2019
  3. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 6, 2019
  4. fb games sticking

Black Bars in Game

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We understand the inconvenience caused and appreciate the steps taken to solve the issue.

I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

fb games sticking

1. fb games sticking - Similar Threads - games sticking

2. my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...: my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games, it switches from gamepad to mouse to mouse to gamepad every second,if ı use controller's right stick in a desktop,it's moving a like a mause,how to I fix that?...
  3. my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games,...: my controller's right stick he sees himself as a mouse,so when you I the gamepad in games, it switches from gamepad to mouse to mouse to gamepad every second,if ı use controller's right stick in a desktop,it's moving a like a mause,how to I fix that?...
  4. When Gaming, my WASD keys will stick not physically until i hit the specific key again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When Gaming, my WASD keys will stick not physically until i hit the specific key again: This has happened on BOTH my laptops which are different brands an HP and a Vaio and both are running windows 10. I have sticky keys off. I don't understand whats happening tho or why its affecting both of my laptops. its caused me to die more than an handful of times at this...
  5. When Gaming, my WASD keys will stick not physically until i hit the specific key again

When Gaming, my WASD keys will stick not physically until i hit the specific key again: This has happened on BOTH my laptops which are different brands an HP and a Vaio and both are running windows 10. I have sticky keys off. I don't understand whats happening tho or why its affecting both of my laptops. its caused me to die more than an handful of times at this...
  6. How can I download a game from the Microsoft Store on my USB-Stick?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I download a game from the Microsoft Store on my USB-Stick?: My USB stick has 32gb and Im just asking if i could download a game from Microsoft Store on my USB so I can play games on any PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-game-from-the-microsoft-store/83ae3bea-2716-4bc8-94c2-29ac85d0b710
  7. How can I download a game from the Microsoft Store on my USB-Stick?

How can I download a game from the Microsoft Store on my USB-Stick?: My USB stick has 32gb and Im just asking if i could download a game from Microsoft Store on my USB so I can play games on any PC. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-download-a-game-from-the-microsoft-store/83ae3bea-2716-4bc8-94c2-29ac85d0b710
  8. My Xbox One controller, connected via USB, right stick acts like mouse in game, making it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One controller, connected via USB, right stick acts like mouse in game, making it...: Steam or on Xbox game pass, the controller is unusable because the computer thinks the right stick is a mouse and the games get confused. No one has a fix for this....
  9. My Xbox One controller, connected via USB, right stick acts like mouse in game, making it...

My Xbox One controller, connected via USB, right stick acts like mouse in game, making it...: Steam or on Xbox game pass, the controller is unusable because the computer thinks the right stick is a mouse and the games get confused. No one has a fix for this....
  10. Why would a game's resolution would stick to single option and why would the most part of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why would a game's resolution would stick to single option and why would the most part of...: I have Windows 11 and Crysis game installed. It runs fine on 1920x1080 but I need to reduce the resolution.But it doesn't show any other resolution option. All my other games like COD1, 2 and even latest COD and GTA5 games shows all possible resolutions apart from the...