Windows 10: FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows

Discus and support FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]Brand new HP laptop locked up - went to do a factory restore & idk whats going on now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KeeksQ, Oct 11, 2018.

1. KeeksQ Win User

FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows

FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows 9ca41a3a-003c-4193-a62b-51f451d7d641?upload=true.jpg FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows 1049ea7d-9deb-4738-a4f0-61fda7afa2ab?upload=true.jpg FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows 94b52d37-ef63-4bd7-a33a-54a6d408b254?upload=true.jpg Brand new HP laptop locked up - went to do a factory restore & idk whats going on now

:)

KeeksQ, Oct 11, 2018
  2. Marque Lor Win User

'FBI starting in debug mode' during Windows 10 System Recovery

Hi,

FBI Debug Mode is simply a set of debugger controls which allow the person installing to perform some level of manual management over the installation process. It also appears to be specifically related to HP products and their recovery process. In this
    case, we suggest that you contact your computer OEM.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Oct 11, 2018
  3. cwtech Win User
    command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Oct 11, 2018
  4. Paul5816 Win User

cmd prompt

When trying to use cmd prompt it pops up with an error saying "This application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142)." When following steps to try and fix any uninstalled updates on the computer from this forum, it shows up with the same error.

Please help!

Trying to get an Xbox One game to work which asks us go to cmd prompt to configure the IP address.

Paul5816, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. FBI Debug mode - taking hours across multiple cmd prompt windows - Similar Threads - FBI Debug mode

2. %username% is not my account in CMD prompt line

in Windows 10 Customization
    %username% is not my account in CMD prompt line: When i use %username% command in cmd it should progress as my user name. But it progress as SYSTEM. I can see it when i type "echo %username% I see "SYSTEM"...
  3. Windows 10 Updates Still Taking Hours

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Updates Still Taking Hours: I've had my HP 15 laptop for a little over a year now. Last night I got a pop-up wanting to update. I clicked Remind Me Later. In less than a minute, the screen went blue supposedly because the computer had to restart due to an error. I hardly believe this was coincidence. It...
  4. after booting cmd prompt

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    after booting cmd prompt: sir please resolve my problem when system is on a cmd prompt shown 'c\users\user\appdata\roaming\microsoft\windows\lawctcfw\wcificsv.exe[ATTACH]...
  5. Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitsjobs cmd prompt random pop ups: Hi all, After an attack of intrusive software which I have now resolved I keep getting command prompt popping up for a split second. I managed to capture the command with a screen recorder and slow motion play back.. After reading a thread from 2014 on here I followed...
  6. Update taking over an hour?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update taking over an hour?: Before I went to bed, I clicked to shut off my side computer (OS: Windows 10), and saw "Update and Shut down" as an option so I clicked that and went to bed. I woke up 8 hours later about 7pm, and I turned on my side computer and saw "Working on updates 0%". It has been over...
  7. Reboot takes 2-5 hours and no login prompt after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reboot takes 2-5 hours and no login prompt after sleep: Hello, So yesterday I installed some updates on my computer, however when it was rebooting it sat there for about an hour doing nothing. Eventually I force turned it off and tried to reboot it, however it kept doing the same thing. I looked up any fixes I could find, the...
  8. cmd Scripts ask for elevated prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    cmd Scripts ask for elevated prompt: Hello, again *Smile I made a script to run a mmc console for de "Users & Computers of the domain" (DSA.EXE) Code: @Echo Off C:\Windows\System32\runas.exe /netonly /user:domain\user "mmc dsa.msc"[/quote] It was working fine until I ran into this issue : Erreur de...
  9. CMD prompt opens to X:

in Windows 10 Support
    CMD prompt opens to X:: Hi all. Just upgraded to Windows 10 and for some reason, my cmd prompt opens to X:. I'm not sure why it does that, but if I launch in Admin mode, it usually opens to C:[yada yada]. I'm not sure if this is the cause of many problems I am having with Python, pip, etc all...
  10. Safe Mode CMD

in Windows 10 Support
    Safe Mode CMD: Okay so i downloaded a custom theme from Deviart. When i ran the theme it brought me to a blue screen and please wait like normal. i got an error message that said the application failed so i clicked okay. it brought me back to the login screen at the wrong screen resolution....