Windows 10: FCC opens spectrum horizons with frequencies between 95 GHz and 3 THz

Discus and support FCC opens spectrum horizons with frequencies between 95 GHz and 3 THz in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Federal Communications Commission adopted new rules to encourage the development of new communications technologies and expedite the deployment of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

FCC opens spectrum horizons with frequencies between 95 GHz and 3 THz

Source:

:)

Brink, Mar 17, 2019

2. Forza horizon 3 opens then closes

Hi owensuther,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to open Forza Horizon 3. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this issue with your other games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 17, 2019
  3. Forza Horizon 3

Hi Adam,

To get better clarity on the issue, kindly answer the questions below:

• How are you trying to download Forza Horizon 3?
    • What browser are you using to download the Forza Horizon 3?
    • What is your computer specifications?

We look forward to your response.

Monica Cam, Mar 17, 2019
  4. GeorgeKgg Win User

Forza horizon 3 Won't launch

Hello, I found a solution to this problem, although it is not a permanent one, you have to repeat these steps every time you want to play forza horizon 3.

Solution

1) Open Windows Store

2) Download any app/game or whatever.

3) Open Forza Horizon 3

4) Enjoy!

GeorgeKgg, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

1. FCC opens spectrum horizons with frequencies between 95 GHz and 3 THz - Similar Threads - FCC opens spectrum

2. Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency: I can't see the xfinity hot spots using my Lenovo W540. Other devices can see the hot spots, Xfinity says the hot spot exists. My laptop does see some of the available wifis. Xfinity hot spots run on the 5 GHz frequency - the driver on my laptop seems to show only 2.4 GHz...
  3. Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency: I can't see the xfinity hot spots using my Lenovo W540. Other devices can see the hot spots, Xfinity says the hot spot exists. My laptop does see some of the available wifis. Xfinity hot spots run on the 5 GHz frequency - the driver on my laptop seems to show only 2.4 GHz...
  4. Wifi driver and 5 GHz frequency

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Forza horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 3: Ok so i used to love forza horizon 3, i got it mith my xbox one s and played it all the time especially the hotwheels map and i just learned that you cant get it anymore and i was hoping there is a way to install it if i previously owned it?...
  6. Windows 10 CPU frequency is locking at 0.78 Ghz

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 CPU frequency is locking at 0.78 Ghz: Hello, I am facing with the CPU frequency where it locks at 0.78 GHz when I run any software or game on my laptop, I followedthis thread but it didn't help me. I also read about a similar issue here, but couldn't follow it up as I am not part of the Windows Insider...
  7. Forza Horizon 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 3: Hi. I cannot download fh 3 from microsoft store, when i want to click on install, there is a block icon instead of cursor, and when i click on it in owned apps, nothing happened, it is just white bar and it is not downloading. Ples help. Thanks, Vojta...
  8. Is this normal? It's only running between 0.55 GHz to 0.65 GHz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this normal? It's only running between 0.55 GHz to 0.65 GHz: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Jazper08 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc0yn3/is_this_normal_its_only_running_between_055_ghz/
  9. FCC Opens 6 GHz Band to Wi-Fi and Other Unlicensed Uses

in Windows 10 News
    FCC Opens 6 GHz Band to Wi-Fi and Other Unlicensed Uses: WASHINGTON, April 23, 2020 - The Federal Communications Commission today adopted rules that make 1,200 megahertz of spectrum in the 6 GHz band (5.925 - 7.125 GHz) available for unlicensed use. These new rules will usher in Wi-Fi 6, the next generation of Wi-Fi, and play a...
  10. Trying to switch between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz HELP!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to switch between 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz HELP!: Hello, i'm trying to switch between 2.4 and 5 as the title says. I have tried disabled 2.4 GHz from my routers homepage but my PC loses connection but my laptops internet remains working as it's running with 5 GHz I have a 802.11n Wireless LAN Card built into my pc bought...