Windows 10: FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

Discus and support FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the face of President Obama's call for the FCC to adopt fresh legislation to protect net neutrality, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has reminded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 11, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 11, 2014
  2. JKK
    JKK Win User

Why does Windows 10 appear to be suddenly sabotaging my preferred web browser: Google Chrome?

Another example of Microsoft trying to force you to use their product is try to browse msn.com with a Chrome browser, you will find a lot of the content will not display. I am also finding more and more sites that will only display
    with Edge. Ajit Pai at the FCC would say, like net neutrality, Microsoft gives us a choice, use their browser of look at blank pages. Go Mr. T.

3. Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

good info, but curious, your comment about net neutrality,

what does net neutrality (a regulation governing how ISPs throttle internet speeds) have to do with an unknown device being on your network?

BrianChidichimo, Nov 11, 2014
  4. FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

lol. Anyways, its good I think.

Fahadking07, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

1. FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality - Similar Threads - FCC pushes against

2. Build against an older .Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Build against an older .Net framework: I've written a number of powershell cmdlets, which I use to help administer the production Windows machines. However when I try to import the module I get the following message;Could not load file or assembly 'file:///c:\users\\Documents\net.production.dll' or one of its...
  3. Build against an older .Net framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Build against an older .Net framework: I've written a number of powershell cmdlets, which I use to help administer the production Windows machines. However when I try to import the module I get the following message;Could not load file or assembly 'file:///c:\users\\Documents\net.production.dll' or one of its...
  4. FCC App

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    FCC App: I need to download FCC FreeConferenceCall App and it won't download from app store. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fcc-app/7e0980b4-d552-41c7-a2ba-41afff727afd
  5. Windows for "Obama Phones"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows for "Obama Phones": Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-obama-phones/4d2e743e-f24d-4fbd-a037-80c79951ae58
  6. Windows for "Obama Phons"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows for "Obama Phons": Is there a version of Windows that you can use for the OS on a Coolpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-obama-phons/4d2e743e-f24d-4fbd-a037-80c79951ae58
  7. Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet

in Windows 10 News
    Net Neutrality: Obama's Plan for a Free and Open Internet: More than any other invention of our time, the Internet has unlocked possibilities we could just barely imagine a generation ago. And here's a big reason we've seen such incredible growth and innovation: Most Internet providers have treated Internet traffic equally. That's a...
  8. FCC approves Net Neutrality rules

in Windows 10 News
    FCC approves Net Neutrality rules: A historic vote took place in Washington, D.C today where the FCC voted to reclassify broadband under Title II which gives the regulatory body authority to impose rules over broadband providers. The new rules are designed to make sure that the Internet remains free of...
  9. Tom Wheeler makes history with full-on Net neutrality proposal

in Windows 10 News
    Tom Wheeler makes history with full-on Net neutrality proposal: Internet freedom at last! FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler's proposal is for full Title II reclassification for ISPs, defining ISPs as utilities and preventing fast-lane profiteering Despite all the lobbying money, all the public fearmongering, and all the threats of disaster and...
  10. When FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Here's What Internet Could Look Like

in Windows 10 News
    When FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Here's What Internet Could Look Like: When The FCC Kills Net Neutrality, Here's What Your Internet Could Look Like The new FCC commission, Ajit Pai, formerly worked as a lawyer for Verizon. His plan to eliminate net neutrality is a bigger gift to Verizon than anything he's ever done before. In just a few...