FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality

Discus and support FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; In the face of President Obama's call for the FCC to adopt fresh legislation to protect net neutrality, FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler has reminded the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by labeeman, Nov 11, 2014.

1. labeeman Win User

More

:)

labeeman, Nov 11, 2014
  2. JKK
    JKK Win User

Why does Windows 10 appear to be suddenly sabotaging my preferred web browser: Google Chrome?

Another example of Microsoft trying to force you to use their product is try to browse msn.com with a Chrome browser, you will find a lot of the content will not display. I am also finding more and more sites that will only display
    with Edge. Ajit Pai at the FCC would say, like net neutrality, Microsoft gives us a choice, use their browser of look at blank pages. Go Mr. T.

3. BrianChidichimo Win User
    Amazon Device randomly showing up on Network.

good info, but curious, your comment about net neutrality,

what does net neutrality (a regulation governing how ISPs throttle internet speeds) have to do with an unknown device being on your network?

BrianChidichimo, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Fahadking07 Win User

lol. Anyways, its good I think.

Fahadking07, Nov 11, 2014
Thema:

1. FCC pushes back against Obama on net neutrality - Similar Threads - FCC pushes against

2. Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft pushing out the folder protection feature to its Windows 10 OneDrive app: Microsoft had earlier announced that it is working on a folder protection feature for its OneDrive app for Windows 10 PCs which will help the users to backup important documents, pictures and desktop folders to the OneDrive app. The feature called as “Folder protection...
  3. Mobile metered connection setting keeps reverting back to On

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mobile metered connection setting keeps reverting back to On: Hello, I need my OneDrive to constantly update on a Mobile connection, therefore my only option is to set the Mobile connection as unmetered (setting on Off). Within a few hours or few days, Windows 10 keeps reverting back the setting to On which in turn pauses OneDrive,...
  4. I typed the Windows 10 product key incorrectly - how do I get back to enter it correctly?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I typed the Windows 10 product key incorrectly - how do I get back to enter it correctly?: I am upgrading a laptop from Windows 7 Professional to Windows 10 Professional. I typed the product key wrong without realizing it. Now I cannot figure out how to get back to where I can correct my mistake. I just get an error screen that the product key is wrong, which...
  5. how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to...: how do i get my task bar back on the bottom of my screen again, it seems to have moved to the side of my page ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-my-task-bar-back-on-the-bottom-of-my/91d92472-3313-42ec-9302-421a68b67fcd
  6. How can I change my display back to default settings?

How can I change my display back to default settings?: How do I change my display back to the default settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-can-i-change-my-display-back-to-default/94b1b49f-80bb-4056-8edf-96fe21763367
  7. windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...

windows 10 64 bit operating systen is back to an old APP 64 workgroup from my new xfinity...: How do I get rid of APP64 old workgroup which somehow keeps coming back to my laptop? I have a windows 10 operating system with 64 bit?...
  8. had to reset my surface and it reset to windows 8 - how do I get it back to Windows 10 now?

had to reset my surface and it reset to windows 8 - how do I get it back to Windows 10 now?: had to reset my surface and it reset to windows 8 - how do I get it back to Windows 10 now? It was at windows 10 before reset...
  9. will not boot.. keeps going back to windows 7

will not boot.. keeps going back to windows 7: I am unable to boot windows 10. When it goes through the recovery it keeps referencing windows 7. Not sure what to do at this time....
  10. Google Chrome SWReporter Is Back In Version 68.0.3440.106

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome SWReporter Is Back In Version 68.0.3440.106: For months now I have stopped Google Chrome from phoning home with its SWReporter tool. This tool supposedly scans your system for "malware" or really anything that will "affect Google Chrome's operation". Well at least that is the explanation given by Google and besides it...