Windows 10: FCU messed up apps

Discus and support FCU messed up apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After the FCU, a clean install, 90% of the tiles in the start menu have a downward arrow on them. When you highlight them they all say the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Plankton, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Plankton Win User

FCU messed up apps

After the FCU, a clean install, 90% of the tiles in the start menu have a downward arrow on them. When you highlight them they all say the same thing....."A great App is on it's way". What gives?

FCU messed up apps [​IMG]

:)

Plankton, Oct 17, 2017
  2. brochazd Win User

Webcam broken

Why did the 12/13/17 update to FCU break my webcam? It was working well on 12/10/17 and now it's totally messed up. Logitech doesn't have an answer and apparently no one else does either. I'm running 1709 Enterprise. Thank you.

brochazd, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Laptop suddenly restarts because of Fatal Hardware Error?

I'll do try to update this PC with newer updates, honestly this PC haven't updated yet with any Windows Updates except for the OS update from ISO, since the process of Windows Update is very bandwidth intensive so I disabled it for now unless I really
    want to update myself

If I want to downgrade of OS update, how can I do that? If I just get CU ISO and reinstalled them to my PC, will that really downgrade my PC if it's already on FCU, with my app and files? Will that won't mess my system up?

IanStevenMancera, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Plankton Win User

FCU messed up apps

Well, since there's no replies.......I just downloaded MCT again and got a fresh version of FCU and did another clean install. All seems right as of now and in working order. Maybe I just had a corrupted MCT from the get go.

Plankton, Oct 17, 2017
Thema:

FCU messed up apps

1. FCU messed up apps - Similar Threads - FCU messed apps

2. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows apps are messed up.: I have had to reinstall my windows because of an error and once i installed i opened file explorer and saw thisI have never seen this happen and the internet is no help. I would love a solution for this....
  3. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows apps are messed up.: I have had to reinstall my windows because of an error and once i installed i opened file explorer and saw thisI have never seen this happen and the internet is no help. I would love a solution for this....
  4. My windows apps are messed up.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Messed up display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Messed up display: Hi my screen is all messed up and I can't use my laptop now even with an external monitor and I don't know what the prob is. Before it got messed up the laptop would freeze randomly and I have to restart it every time. I am wondering how I would boot into safe mode with a...
  6. AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    AIsuite messed up, internet messed up,: I screwed something up big time when I went into BIOS...the shorter version: AIsuite3.exe gives me multiple termination windows, Chrome keeps telling me my connection is not secure, as well as a few other hiccups (Steam wont let me in). I tried resetting CMOS,I had the local...
  7. my files app is messed up help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my files app is messed up help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/blorbaii [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fyqthu/my_files_app_is_messed_up_help/
  8. Windows Messed Up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Messed Up: So the other day my computer restarted and it said "Welcome To Your New Version Of Windows". All my files are in the wrong places, apps are acting like I've never used them before and every time I log onto my laptop it acts like it's the first time on the new version of...
  9. CHKDSK messed up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    CHKDSK messed up: I ran chkdsk /r /f /x after installing Windows 10 on an HP desktop. A few hours later the computer was frozen and I had to do a restart by holding the switch for 5 seconds. Now the computer will not boot, or recognize the CD drive or the USB slots. I tried to reinstall...
  10. FCU 1709 issue coming up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    FCU 1709 issue coming up: I have noticed that programs that use Runtime 1.0 and 2.0 and 3.0 and maybe 4.5 will not run on the new OS I'm getting request to install runtime 4.5 because it contains 1,2,3, however windows report it can not install 4.5 because its part of the OS already. For those of us...